Diary 33

Naeun was reading a guide book that Lay lended to her. Just about she was about to turn the page, she heard something move near the kitchen.

Her heart skipped a beat. She quickly grabbed her pepper spray and a pocket knife. Just in case.

She quietly opened her door and saw nothing but dark. She switched on the light and head towards the kitchen. There was nothing there.

She sighed out of relief until a hand landed on her shoulder. She yelped and was about to punch until her punch was stopped.

"Whoa. Nice reflexes." Kai said as he let go of her hand.

"Don't scare me like that!" She exclaimed.
"Sorry." Kai said.

Naeun sighed out of relief and looked at Kai's eyes. He seems to be frustrated.

"Did something happen at work?" She asked.
"Nah, it's nothing." He relied.

Naeun decided to let it go. "Food is in the fridge." She was about to go back into her room until Kai grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his arms.

"Kai!" She said as she was about to struggle out of his arms.

"Let's stay like this for a moment. Can we?" He asked.

Naeun stopped struggling and felt safe in his arms.

Kai held her tight, never want to let her go.

They both slightly pulled back and looked into each other's eyes. Kai slowly leaned closer and kissed her passionately. Naeun slowly kissed him wrong.

What....what's wrong with me? But this feels right. Naeun thought.

Kai suddenly held her and wrapped her legs around his waist and guide them both to the bed.

He laid Naeun gently on the bed. He suddenly lifted her sleeves, revealing her bare shoulders.

"Wait..." Naeun said.
Kai stopped and knew he was getting out of control.

"I'm sorry." Kai sat up and moved.
Naeun sat up and stared at his back.

"I shouldn't be doing that do you. I'm sorry Naeun." Kai said.

"I-It's okay. I...I kind of...got out of control too...I-I'm going to my room." Naeun got up but Kai stopped her once again.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" Kai asked.
"Huh?"

"Not like that. But you know, since we're engaged and all." Kai said.

Naeun sighed and nodded. "Just for tonight."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dear diary,
I just don't know what happened. One minute the next, I'm making out with Kai. But...it felt right and..I don't know why I stopped. Maybe...maybe I was nervous.