Diary 6

August 21, 2012

Hey diary! It's Naeun again! Only two more days for midterms to start. I'm pretty much nervous right now, cause pretty much in class we're only previewing some tests and other stuff.

Daehyun Oppa is going to treat me and Ye-Jun when midterm is over. That's sweet of Oppa. Can't wait until that day.
Well, that's all I have to say, diary.

Naeun sighed as she closed he diary. She then opened her draw and set her diary there.

She packed her books into her backpack and head out to school.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"What's up, Kai? I haven't seen you for a while." Said Baekhyun.

"I've been around, Hyung. What about you? You haven't been skipping classes, right?" Kai said.

"Nah, most of the time I was excused for my dad's company. So boring though." Baekhyun replied.

"Meaning?" Kai asked.

"It's boring, Kai. Papers this, papers that. So frustrating." Baekhyun replied.

"Well, if you don't want to inherit your Dad's company. What do you want to do?" Kai asked.

"I always wanted to be a pilot. Flying on a plane and all." He replied.

"Oh."

Then suddenly, Kai has other thoughts. Does he want to be in the company? The next generation of the Kim Company?

"Oh, and I heard that your brother is coming back home." Baekhyun said.

"Huh?"

"Mwoh? My dad told me that your brother is coming back from the military. What's his name?" Baekhyun asked as he starting to think of the name.

"Kim Jaejoong." Kai mumbled.

Baekhyun snapped his fingers.
"Yeah him."

Kai fist his hand and released it.
"Come on. We have class."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Naeun was in her nursing class, reviewing patient care. Like denial hygiene and the sorting of medical files.

On the hand, Krystal and Bomi are in the same class. They were studying to be teachers in the future.

In class A, Kai was taking notes as he concentrates on the broad. Many of the girls were staring at him with love but he ignored them.

After class ended, Kai walked out of the class and head towards the room where he can dance freely.

Naeun was passing by the hallway until she heard music. She followed them and noticed someone is in the room. She took a peek and saw that it was Kai.

She gulped as she saw how he danced so well. Couldn't move at all. Naeun snapped out of her mind until someone came into the back room.

"Hey, Kai. Dancing again?" Sehun asked.

Kai nodded.

"What about you? What are you doing here?" He asked.

Sehun smiled and held out his things.

"Forgot my jacket last night."

"...oh." Kai mumbled.

Naeun smiled a bit and left the room but Sehun caught a glimpse of her. He smirked as he turned to Kai.