Diary 25

"Kim Jennie?!"

She smirked and got off out of his grip.

Kai couldn't utter a word.
"You seemed surprised." She said.

"Why did you run? Are you up to something?" He asked.

She smirked as she looked at him.
"Why do you want to know?"

"Just answer the damn question!!!"Kai snapped.

"If you want to know...then do me a favor."

"What favor?" Kai asked.

Once again, Jennie smirked and whispered in his ear, which made him shocked.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
That night, Naeun was staring at her phone, waiting for his call. But nothing.

She then sighed and started to get worried, but then she heard the door open from downstairs, she got out of her room, ran down the stairs. Meeting, her brothers and...Kai.

"What?! Why all of a sudden?!" Daehyun exclaimed.

"Something came up, that's all." Kai replied, calmly.

"This case is serious, Kai." He said.

Kai didn't say anything.

"I gave you a mission to protect the one you love the most and now you're backing out. Who's going to protect her?!" Daehyun asked.

He has a lover? And who's her? Naeun thought.

"I'm sorry, but I think you should find someone else to protect Naeun." Kai said.

Naeun shot up in shock. "What?"

"Didn't you like her?" Ye-Jun asked.

Kai sighed and turned his back from them.

"I....I don't actually." Naeun's heart shattered and tears were about to flow down her cheeks.

"She May be pretty. But she's not my type, I just acted like I pretended to like her." Kai said.

Daehyun was about to charge at him but Naeun stopped him. He looked at her as she shook her head.

"I don't need him, Oppa." She said.
"But...."

"Really, I don't. I...I can protect myself. And...I didn't like him either. I guess, he felt pity of me back then." Naeun said, choking up her tears.

"It's okay. I don't need him." She then walked off and went back to her room.

Ye-Jun glared at Kai and went after her to comfort her.

"You can....get out of here. You can stay where you used to be at the police academy. You're not working under me now." Daehyun then closed the door and sat down on the couch, feeling a lot of pressure.

Kai fisted his hand as he walked up into his car. He was so angry like he wants to punch someone.

He can't believe he made a deal with Jennie and he regret it.

If you want to know...then do me a favor.  ~Jennie~

What favor?  ~Kai~

I want you to be my boyfriend. ~Jennie~

Why would I? ~Kai~

Hmm....just because. You and I might be a cute couple. You are handsome, sexy and rich. Totally my type of a guy. ~Jennie~

Well, sorry. You've chose the wrong guy. ~Kai~

I really like you, Kai. But something will happen to your precious girl you're protecting. ~Jennie~

So you do have something to do with this?! ~Kai~

Be mine or else...she's next.

Kai sighed out of frustration and drove off back home. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

Dear Diary, 

I...I don't like Kai. Do I? 

I love him? I don't know how do I feel now? 

I don't need him. Who needs him?

These emotions....it feels like I got rejected. Maybe?