Diary 16

"I've decided to be a police after I graduate." Kai replied.

"MWOH?" His father snapped.

"I've decided to become a police man in Korea, Dad. I'm interested in it." Kai replied. 

His father sat back down on his seat and growled. "When did you decide to change your major?"

"Last couple of weeks. And I've been taking classes for it as well, I'm almost done with the class." Kai replied. 

"Change it back to management." his father growled.

"But Dad, I've made up my mind." Kai said.

"I don't care. As long you're graduating from High School in Mangement, but not in a Criminal Justice Major." he said. 

"You once told me you used to be a policeman as well. And now you're telling me not to be one!" Kai snapped. 

"I used to be one and retired policeman, the reason why I'm telling you not to be one is because it can effect your life!" His father snapped back. 

"Whether you like it or not, I'm still going to be one!" With that said, Kai left his father's office. 

"Yah! Jongin!" he then winced and grabbed his chest. He panted heavily and quickly took a pill.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Back at the school, Naeun's mind was on Kai's. He wasn't at school today, and she wonder what's going on. She walked through the hallway and saw Chanyeol and Sehun.

"Chanyeol, Sehun, has Kai been in class today?" she asked. 

"He wasn't in class today." Chanyeol replied. 

"I haven't seen him either. Sorry Naeun." Sehun said. 

"It's okay." she said. 

She then walked off and went somewhere she might knew Kai would be.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Naeun went to the rooftop and didn't see Kai there. She sighed and went back inside.

Where is he? He hasn't missed a class and he usually tells me----wait, why am I worried so much? Like a girlfriend?! NO! Kai and I are just friends. I may feelings for him, but I don't know if he does have feelings for me. But...over the past few weeks, we haven't talked, ugh, what am I saying? I'm going crazy. I got to push my feelings away. she thought.

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kai sat in his room and stared at the window. He sighed and filled out a application for a job after he graduates. 

I've made my decision and I'm not going to change my mind. he thought. 

"Jongin? Can I come in?" Jaejoong asked. 

Kai slightly sighed and ignored him. He turned off the lights and laid down on his bed. 

"Jongin, I know you're ignoring me. I just want to talk to you, like old times." he said. 

Again, Kai ignored him again. 

Jaejoong sighed and left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

December 5, 2012

Dear Diary,

I keep on thinking about him and I can't stop. I don't know what's going on but I hope he's doing okay. God! I'm going crazy! Honestly, I miss him. I miss Kai.