Diary 31

Naeun was at her room, packing her clothes cause she's heading to the beach house. Living with Kai. Her fiancé.

"Naeun." Daehyun walked in.

"Oppa. What's up?" She asked as she zipped up her suitcase.

"You sure this is the right thing to do?" He asked.
Naeun stayed silent.

"I know you like him but he's changed." Daehyun said.

"Maybe you right, Oppa. Even though he's changed, but I know I'm deep down...the real Kai is in there. And yes, I made a promise to his father that I will marry him. Maybe....maybe this is my fate after all." Naeun said.

"You're making me worried. You can't marry someone who doesn't love you back, Naeun." Daehyun said.

Naeun took a deep breath and meet her brothers eyes. "I know. We haven't gotten married yet. Just engaged for now."

Daehyun sighed and gave her a hug.
"Be safe out there. Call me if anything happens."

Naeun nodded.

"Noona." Ye-Jun appeared at her bedroom door.

"The driver is here. Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." Naeun replied. All of a sudden, Ye-Jun started to tear up.

"Oh come on Ye-Jun, I told you to hold on to your tears, until she's gone." Daehyun said.

"I'm trying. But look at you, you're crying too." He said.

Naeun smiled as tears came down.

"I'll miss you guys. Just come visit me okay." She said as she hugged them both.

"Noona, be safe." Ye-Jun cried. Naeun nodded and hugged them tight.

"We'll be a family again. Once this is all over, arasso?" Naeun said.

Daehyun and Ye-Jun nodded. They both send Naeun out the door and watched her left the house.

Ye-Jun whipped his tears as his eyes were so puffed up. Daehyun patted at his shoulders and reassured him that Naeun will be safe.

"Hyung."

"Hmm?"

"I...I'm going to be like you one day. So I can protect Noona." Ye-Jun said.

Daehyun smiled. "You will one day. Now, let's go. Mom and dad are waiting. I'll send the new address to Naeun later."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Naeun made it to the house and looked around. It's very beautiful and the view of the beach is so breath taking.

Naeun decided to unpack and get things cleaned up for a bit. She didn't expect Kai to be here early so she didn't put it into mind.

The door opened revealing Kai. They started at each other for a brief minute.

"Food is in the fridge, if you're hungry." Naeun said as she walked passed him.

"Naeun."

"We're sleeping separate rooms. Good night." She then went to her room and locked it.

Kai stood there and sighed. He's disappointed in himself.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dear diary,
It begins. Kai and I will be living together. This is going to be quite challenging. Wish me luck.