Diary 28

"Would you marry me or my brother?" Jaejoong asked.

"What kind of question is that?" Naeun asked back.
"I'm...I was just wondering. You see, I...like you. When I first met you, Naeun. My heart skipped a beat." Jaejoong replied.

Naeun was shocked to hear his confession.
"I don't know what you say. I'm frustrated right now. Why does it have to be me?!" She snapped as she starts crying.

"Naeun, I—"

"Go! Just go home. It's late and your mother needs your help to plan for your fathers funereal."

Naeun was about to leave but Jaejoong stopped her.
"Will you think about my confession?" He asked.

Naeun whipped her tears and nodded. Finally she went inside and left Jaejoong standing by his car.

He sighed and decided to go home.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"What? I'm getting engaged?!" Kai exclaimed.
"It's your father's last wish. Please, do what he asks." Mrs. Kim.
"But—"

"No buts!" His mother shouted. "This is your father's last wish."
"I have a girlfriend." Kai said, remembering what Jennie said to him.

"And you didn't tell me?" His mother shouted.
"I-I-..."

"Mom's right, you know." Jaejoong said as he came from the from front door.

"Who's your girlfriend? How come we never met you before Dad passed away?" Jaejoong asked as he looked at Kai.

"He's dating Jennie Kim. A newbie from the police academy." Suho said as he came down from the stairs.

"Are you spying on me, Hyung?" Kai asked.
"I had to. Because you were really suspicious. Always been going out late at night, which is unusual for you." Suho replied.

"This Jennie girl, I feel like I've heard of her before." Jaejoong said.

Suho smirked. "According to my knowledge, her company is trying to compete ours. And plus; we do need to deal with the case of the missing nurses. Still, no traces of them."

"You think she's behind it of that case?! You can't accuse her." Kai exclaimed.

"Stop arguing you three. I had enough. Jongin, you will be engaged to Naeun in a couple of weeks. Suho will announce it." Mom said, leaving to go to her room.

Suho left as well. Leaving Kai and Jaejoong.

Jaejoong sighed and was about go but Kai stopped him.

"Hyung, what am I supposed to do?" He asked.
"You haven't called me "Hyung" for a while. I think you should ask yourself that." Jaejoong replied.

"By the way, I confessed to Naeun tonight."

"What?"

"I confessed. But I'm not rushing her to answer. I know her answer anyway. Just be happy that I let you have the girl I like." Jaejoong said and went to his room.

Kai just stood there, he was in shock for what happened tonight.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"How can you do that, Jaejoong?" Mrs. Kim said.
"I had to, Mom."

"You have feelings for her too?"
"I-I'm trying not to. But seeing how he is treating her, makes me want to stay by her side Mom. If Jongin has a girlfriend, why not me?" Jaejoong said.

Mrs. Kim sighed. "We can talk about this after your father's funeral."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dear diary,
Life changed a lot. I have a crush on Kai but then, Kim Jaejoong...Kai's older brother confessed his feelings to me. What am I going to do?!