Part 14

One week later>
It's been a week since Taehyung has told me that awful story about his past. it still lingers in my mind that someone with higher power would do that to someone, if that was ME i would've killed EVERYONE IN THAT ROOM. it just makes me sick ughh.
i was at the computer filing some stuff that Taehyung asked of me when....
Kai: "(come in the office frantically) Sir, (whispers) there's a problem in 'The Room' an i think you need to check it out"
(Tae nods his head)
Taehyung: "ok i'll be right there"
Taehyung looks at me with a worried look in his eyes an then gives a small smile telling me everything is fine an that i should get back to work.
'That's weird, that's suspicious'
i say in my head, then as soon as they leave the office, i open my bag an pull out a small listening device, now what they don't know is i bugged his Jacket a week ago, Yea i said it 'I Jeon Jungkook bugged, Kim Taehyung; My boss's Jacket  a week ago when he told me that story' i felt bad that i did but i had to; im still on this mission it's been almost a month an i still haven't got anything, no leads, no nothing. Anyways, i activated the device an listened in on what they were talking about.
(In the ear piece): "Sir! i-it was an accident the- it went off- an then...then-" said one of the workers
Taehyung: "(curses in korean) WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE?! AN WHY CAN'T I GET A STRAIGHT FUCKIN ANSWER AROUND HERE HUHH!?"
(the second worker female voice): "I asked them to make sure the safety was on, but i guess it's my fault i didn't check thoroughly an now he's Dead"
Taehyung: "(voice deepens) Look I do not pay you all for 'thinking' or 'mistakes' you all just cost me money like a lot OF FUCKING MONEY BECAUSE A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT WASN'T HANDLED THE RIGHT WAY, THAT PIECE OF MACHINERY COSTED ME 2M! ughhhhhh!!!"
Kai: "Sir please calm down, if you want i can make you tea from your office?"
'oh shit'.....
Taehyung: "no that's fine, i can make one myself, You an You you're both FIRED, someone get this cleaned up an fast i want him out of here Asap, now everyone Get back to work, or that won't be the only thing you'll ALL LOSE"
(takes out the ear piece)                   '(whispers to myself) FUCK FUCK HE'S COMING BACK'
I end up stuffing the device back into my bag an going back to work thankfully before he came back in the office; his face red an frustrated, i stand to go make him tea, because you know as part of my 'Job' i'm supposed to do that, but motioned me to sit an he made the drink himself.
i smirk to myself because one He looks SO HOT ANGRY an two I think i just got the biggest lead since i've been on this stupid mission; but the question is i don't know what to do because I KINDA LIKE HIM but i can't let my emotions get in the way of this mission, It's almost over an i will not DIE over feelings or worst GETTING CAUGHT.

To Be Continued...
(i'm really really sorry for not updating, i had lost the content on my other phone that i was gonna put on here so i had to come up with something else...but Idk what Jungkook is planning but hopefully he can outsmart everyone an make it out Alive)