continuing

<At The Restaurant>

We arrived back at the place an officially went inside.

Tae: "Jungkook you really dont look well, your pale as fuck, are you sure your're ok?? Did he scare you??"

(I soo wanted to answer that question 'did he scare you??' Yes he fuckin scared me i couldnt fight back, i was litterally helpless; but i had to deflect his question only because Pyece was right there)

"Im fine really, i just havent ate yet since we got off work"

Tae: "hmm ok, well here's our table" 

The food was ordered already so all they had to do was wave down the waiter. It was all kinds of delicious food on the table, but i think tae was right something was wrong probably from Pyece grabbing me madd hard then throwing me on the ground.

"Umm ill be back im going to the restroom"

Tae: "ill come with you, Pyece you stay here. Come on Jungkook."

When we went in the bathroom i immediately fell in tae's arms wincing in pain, sweat an tears dripping down my face.

(Inside Jungkook's head: "This is it he's gonna see something an quite frankly; i dont wanna see whats wrong either. Whatever reaction i see from him, I'll know its bad)...

Tae: "Jungkook?! Whats wrong tell me!"

He unbuttons my blazer an undershirt his reaction says it all.

(Taehyung gasps)

Tae: "OH MY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR SIDES??!! AN OMG YOUR B-BACK ITS ALL BRUISED UP!!."

"It...it hurts really fucking bad"

Taehyung looked at me with pleading eyes wanting answers.

Taehyung: "who did this tell me the truth Jungkook. Who did it"

I tried to control my breathing but it wasnt working, all i did was cry an cry; look towards the door an Taehyung knew he just knew who it was an he wasnt gonna let him get away with it.

Tae: "Pyece, right?"

It hurt to talk so i blinked once for yes an started crying again.

Tae: "please Kookie dont cry, im gonna take you home. An make you something to eat; ill deal with that Bastard Later , then you tell me everything that went on in that house ok?? No excuses.

I just blinked once...

Taehyung button me back up an helps me off the floor slowly steadying on my feet walking out the bathroom.

Taehyung decided to cut dinner a little short. Pyece was confused as hell but got the check anyway an we were on our way to the car.

Pyece: "hey babe, whats wrong? You didnt like the food? I could have reservations for another spot if you want-"

Taehyung's voice dropped deep drastically we BOTH were scared even though i knew what was going to happen.

Pyece: "ok your scaring me babe, you dont use that voice unless your mad about something so whats up??"

(YOU STUPID BITCH, WHAT HAPPENED IS YOUR FUCKIN CAUGHT; THATS WHAT HAPPENED)

Tae: "you know...I TRUSTED YOU AGAIN AN AGAIN AN AGAIN BUT YOU KNOW FUCKING WHAT??!! Im done with you an your games. I SEEN WHAT YOU DID TO HIM, HIS FUCKING SIDES AN BACK LIKE WTF DID YOU DO TO HIM??? HUHHH....ANSWER ME!! DAMMIT"

Pyece was shocked to know that taehyung found out the truth; in fact he was in disbelief. But what i didnt expect was taehyung standing up for me, him telling me that he's gonna basically take care of me until im better again. That shocked me the most, i mean maybe the hyungs were wrong about him, even though RM told me not to trust anyone; but after seeing his actions tonight, makes me think i was wrong too, he obviously cares alot. Then i heard those three words...

Tae: "WE ARE D.O.N.E YOU HEAR ME?! DONE. WE ARE DONE. I DONT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU EVER AGAIN...EVER A-FUCKING-GAIN; DONT SEND GIFTS TO MY JOB AGAIN AN IF YOU DO ILL BE SURE TO HAVE MS. HIRAI TO THROW THEM OUT. GOOD-FUCKING-BYE PYECE.

The now ex-boyfriend Pyece was furious but he expected it, Taehyung was smarter than him in so many ways of course he was gonna find out sooner or later. Pyece drops off both of us at Taehyung's actual house an it was Big.

Pyece: "fine! Be that way! But ill never forget all the good times we had together you an me an me an you alone. I guess this is goodbye then."

An he drives off into the darkness never to be seen again.

To be continued...