Part 2

<Next Day Saturday>

(Ring ring ring)...i start to wake up to the sound of my alarm clock, i was sooo tired still i didn't want to get up..

"(tired voice) ughh i hate getting up earlyyy".

I made up my bed, then went to the bathroom to wash up. Until i hear some arguing down the hall; well that can't be good.

"(Yawns) what's going on??"

Yoongi: "i don't know, I was SLEEPING until i heard this shit going on"

RM: "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SO STUBBORN HUH?!"

Jin: "IM NOT STUBBORN YOU'RE JUST STUPID (crosses his arms) YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ANYTHING I SAY!"

RM: "JIN, i said i was FUCKIN SORRY OK I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT; WHAT MORE DO I HAVE TO SAY?"

Jin: "well a 'SORRY' isn't gonna fix my FUCKING FRYING PAN ASSHOLE"

RM: "Baby, I'll buy you a new one now can we stop arguing please its too early for this"

Jin: "I don't believe you. When something in this damn house gets broken or fucked up, you push it to the side for someone else to replace. You never buy anything NEW unless it has to do with missions an shit, so no i don't believe your're gonna get a new one for me."

(Jin slams his room door)

"Wow RM what the hell did you do??!"

Yoongi: "yea i would like to know the same thing since I've been woken up by it"

RM: "its nothing"

"Well its obviously not 'nothing' if Jin is acting like that"

RM sighs..

RM: "i..broke his favorite frying pan, but it was an accident i swear"

"Woww, your're FUCKED"

RM: "wow thanks Jungkook, i know that. Shouldn't you be training right now."

He gave me a dirty look, but it didn't bother me i just patted him on the back an walked off.

Yoongi: "I saw that Joon"

RM: "saw what?"

Yoongi: "you giving Jungkook the look, dont get mad at him or anyone else because you brought this on your own self. Now i suggest you stop being selfish an fix things with Jin."

(Yoongi walks off)

(RM sighs again).

I get myself ready an then went downstairs. Everyone but RM an Jin was at the table, when i seen J-Hope eating i was so happy he was ok i wanted to hug the shit out of him; i was just really happy.

"Hey Hobi, are you ok now? I didnt mean to hit you that hard im sorry"

J-Hope: "its ok Kookie, it was my dumbass idea to try an distract you from your training, so don't blame Jin, i practically made him bet on it. But like your reflexes are getting really good like too good looks like some of that boxing is really paying off; oh by the way wheres Jin an RM?

"Well im really glad your ok, an thanks for the compliment an they're upstairs sorting things out right now"

J-Hope: "ah ok an your welcome (smiles)"

Jimin: "i honestly wanted to laugh but i didnt, it really looked serious"

J-Hope glared at Jimin, i wanted laugh at THAT but i didn't..

J-Hope: "i don't know if i wanna HIT you or what but either way it sounds like it would be funny"

Jimin: "i guess i deserved that (laughs a little)"

Yoongi: "Jungkook its time for training get ready in a few, im gonna show you how to use a flash drive."

"Really? I know how to use a flash drive YOONGI"

Yoongi: "i was joking geez. Anyways, im gonna show you how to hack someones computer without the person knowing so lets go"