continuing

He comes behind me hovering, then he grabs my shoulders an starts squeezing me.

Pyece: "look...stay away from my boyfriend or you'll get whats coming to you"

"Oh im so scared, Seriously back off."

Pyece: "or what??"

(Tae walks back in the office)

Tae: "Pyece, you better not be being mean to him."

Pyece: "im not, just making sure he knows his boundries"

He has this smug look on his face that makes me wanna punch him right then an there. I kept my mind busy for the rest of the day.

Its now 10pm an ive just finished the last bit of filing, Taehyung's boyfriend stayed the whole time; honestly it was annoying, HE was annoying, then it came time to leave...

Tae: "Jungkook would you like to have dinner with us? I promise its not fancy like you think."

(How the hell am i supposed to say no?! I already dont like his boyfriend an now i might end up having dinner with them...with him; what should i say??)

Pyece: "he might have OTHER things to do than sit with two gay guys on their date, right kid??"

Tae: "im asking Jungkook if HE wants to have dinner with us, not you; so shush"

"I will, thank you Tae for inviting me"

Tae: "no problem its my treat"...

We were all wearing black attire to this restaurant that looked fancy as hell, but looks can be decieving. It was old fashion but elegant at the same time; the colors mix well together; brown, black an white colors surround the dim-litted restaurant; it was pretty.

Tae: "sooo what do you think?? Cute right??!"

"Its...pretty cute, for a eating place"

Pyece: "ok ok lets go inside, oh shit!"

Tae: "what, what is it?! Babe"

Pyece: "i think i forgot my wallet at home im gonna get it...Jungkook why do you come with me to Help look for my wallet"

I had this huge bad feeling about where this is gonna go, i didnt like it one bit.

(Slightly gulps)

"I think im gonna stay with Tae until its time to go in-"

Tae: "no its fine! I can just come with you both an ill stay in the car, an besides it'll give you both a chance to get to know one another better."

(Inside Jungkook's head: "Wow there it is again, that cute ass boxy smile. I dont get it?! Why is someone like Tae with some scumm bag like HIM?! He deserves so much better, even if he is running a secret weapon operation; he still deserves a better person to be with")

Tae: "relax, pyece is a nice guy once you get to know him better"

(Yeah right??! Look at him; just LOOK AT HIM. A FUCKIN PREDATOR LOOKING FOR HIS NEXT PREY; WHICH IS ME)