Part 8

(Jimin pouted)

Jimin: "(small voice) do i have to? He was being so mean to me, he tried to break my necklace an then he made threats to me."

(Yoongi scoffs)

RM: "(mouths) stop it now"

Yoongi: "why should i??, he thinks he can just say "fuck you" to me an I'll be happy about it?! Well no, (stands up angrliy) im going to my room, Hobi im sorry i yelled at you before i was just stressed out; i promise i won't get mad at you like that again. (Hugs J-Hope softly) an as for you Jimin, i wasn't joking when i said i was gonna make you pay for what you did to me."

(Yoongi walks upstairs, disappearing from everyone)

(Jimin gulps silently)

Jimin: "wait! Hyung I'm sorry ok? Wai-"

(Yoongi slams his door)

Jimin: "(small voice) I'm sorry"...

<Back in the car>

(Inside Jungkook's head: "i hope they're ok. Maybe i can talk to RM when i get to the stores? Tae has alot of stuff for me to get, so I'll be able to talk an shop at the same time! Yea thats what I'll do talk an shop at the same time. I just hope the driver doesnt follow me inside; don't need him being nosy an then reporting back to HIM...")

Driver: "we're here. Would you like for me to go inside with you?"

"No, thank you. I'll be out shortly"

Driver: "okay"

I go into the dry cleaners to pick up the suits, an a little old lady came up to me asked me something; she only knew little English.

Old lady: "(speaks in Korean) (greeting)"

"(Talks in korean back; asking for Mr. Kim's suits)"

Old lady: "ahh ok ok (smiles)"

I get the suits an said goodbye to the sweet old lady. The driver comes out of the car an opens the door for me once again.

Driver: "so what kind of suits did Mr. Kim have now? Just a question"

"I don't know if im allowed to tell you his personal stuff, sorry"

Driver: "understandable (laughs). So where to next?"

"Umm...the P-pique?, i think i said that wrong..but thats the next destination"

Driver: "...i know the place"

"Why the pause??"

Driver: "nothing, its just...well nevermind"

(Now im curious)

"What is it? Don't you think i have the right to know before i get myself into something im not prepared for??"

Driver: "....ok ok, im shocked he didnt tell you what it was before you left. Its a kind of store that has...lingerie, 'special toys', an intimate stuff, Mr. Kim usually goes there by himself on the weekends with his boyfriend. Today must be his anniversary, since he sent you here on a weekday?"...

(Wtf, sex store, an a boyfriend?!)

My face immediately turns red from the blushing embarrassment. Like whyyy, me? Just why??...

"Do you mind telling me when he leaves to this store?"

Driver: " 'i dont think im allowed to tell you his personal stuff sorry' "

(Asshole mocking me like that?!)

"Well played sir, well played. So when will we be there?"

Driver: "in a couple mins, it usually takes about 10-20mins to get there, longer if there's traffic"

"How much longer?"

Driver: "about an hour or so? Why so curious? Have you taken a liking to Mr. Kim??"

(Maybe, i don't know)

"No, i sometimes ask questions. It keeps my mind busy."

Driver: "ahh i get it now."

(The driver pulls into the parking lot of Piques')

Driver: "here we are! Don't be so scared. Its actually not as bad as you think. Trust me, your gonna like it a lot."

"O-oh ok here i go"...

I got out of the car with my eyes closed thinking it was a horrible looking building. But when i opened my eyes it was...

(Imagine Piques' Building; a not so big store, kind of like a medium small brick house with the name "Piques', Find Your Biggest Desires" an guess what? Its pink, yea its fuckin pink. The prettiest kind of pink you can think of thats what color it is an it was..)...

"Wow its, so pretty"

Driver: "yea it is, did i forget to mention that?"

"Yea you did".