part 7

(Into Yeosang's past).....

Yeosang: "baby! (Giggles cutely) i'm home! I brought something for you an our beautiful daughter Diamond."...

4yrs ago,Yeosang came home from work one day to find his wife an daughter's stuff gone. Out of the blue, just gone.

He calls the police, but they weren't any help; said they can't be reported missing til after 24hrs.

Yeosang: "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?!!, BOTH OF THEIR STUFF IS-. BUT YOU HAVE TO-. THATS MY FUCKIN WIFE AN DAUGHTER!-...(SOBBING) PLEASE LOOK FOR THEM RIGHT NOW!! PLEASEE."....

Police hung up on him, when he really needed them the most. He was a mess for the next five days.

~time skip~

One month later....

Yeosang gets a call at work; from the police, the call that NO ONE wants to hear after a month. The police ask if he could come to the morgue to identify a body. He's mortified at the question, he didnt want to fear what he thought in his mind; but he went anyways. He arrived at the morgue; police standing outside with their hats on their chest. Yeosang rushed in; to THE room an what he saw was his 3yr old's cold, lifeless, pale body on the morgue table. He was so heartbroken an angry; wanted to know who did it an why.

Morgue doc: "i'm so sorry for your loss. The autopsy says she was poisoned."

Yeosang: "(cries hysterically) WHYYYY!!! AHHHHH!!! MY BABY GIRL (tries to breathe) DIAMONDDD!!"

police try to ask him to calm down but that made him more angry.

Yeosang: "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! I ASKED YOU...(CRYING)TO FIND THEM. WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN I ASKED FOR HELP THAT DAY!!"

Police told him they believe his wife had something to do with this; but Yeosang didnt believe them until...they showed him his wife's real file.

Yeosang couldn't believe his own eyes, she wasn't who she said she was.

Officer #1: "we can't find her any where"

Chief: "well she's a wanted fugitive now, put a APB out on her. Worldwide"

Yeosang's eyes grew dark an angry he was never gonna forgive 'THIS' person for what she did to his CHILD.

Yeosang: "IF YOU DON'T FIND THIS BITCH BEFORE I DO. I SWEAR...(ANGRY TEARS) YOU BETTER FIND HER BEFORE I FUCKIN DO!! BECAUSE IF I FIND THIS WOMAN; SHE'LL BE ON EVERY SIX O' CLOCK NEWS CHANNEL...IN PIECES"...

After that day, he ended up burying his beloved Diamond, knowing that he'll never watch her grow up to become somebody, to walk her down the aisle or become a mother of her own. He visits her tombstone everyday, telling Diamond he's gonna catch 'that' woman that took her life away an make her pay."

(End of Yeosang's Tragic past)....