Part 13

<At Kim Corp.>

Tae parked his car in the garage an then we proceeded to the elevator in the lobby. Everyone in sight started to stare at us intensly. Of course they are! We look like a couple! Matching an we're not exactly DATING either, we are just to friends who got...real close with each other i guess?.

Ms. Hirai: "oh! Sir?! I didnt know you were coming back today, are you feeling any better??"

Tae: "yes i feel much better today thank you (bows)"

(She bows back)

Ms. Hirai: "an how about you Jungkook? Are you feeling better as well?"

"Y-yes much better, t-thank you"

Ms. Hirai: "thats great! Oh Mr. Kim there was a package sent here a couple days ago, its in your office"

Tae's facial expression changed from happy to worried. I wonder what the package is??

Tae: "did it have a name on it?"

Ms. Hirai: "no, just yours; should i have not taken it to your office??"

Tae: "no, its fine ill takecare of it myself, has everyone been doing a good job since ive been out?"

(She nods her head)

Ms. Hirai: "the only thing that has happened was Mr. Kang yelling at someone, but thats it"

Tae: "well ok i'll talk to him later about that, in the meantime can you ask Mr. Choi if he can keep a closer eye on him? I dont need ANYONE being fired because he felt like it.

Ms. Hirai: "will do Sir (bows)"

Tae: "I'll be in my office. Come on Jungkook we have work to do."

"Ok!"

We both wave to Ms. Hirai an headed up the elevator. It was quiet only elevator music playing in the backround. The air around us becoming thick an INTENSE; all you could hear was our breathing. I was the first to break the silence.

"(Clears throat) so, um..."

Tae: "...fuck"

He grabs my face in both hands kissing me to death, i was kissing back as well but...damn we didnt even get in the office an he already wants to do something...

Then the elevator doors start to open an he stops completely like NOTHING ever happened.

My glasses almost fell off my face in the process of me fixing myself. Two people came on; lower ranked employees, but still gets paid the equal amount as everyone else; was on the elevator. We all bowed to each other an said good morning, then they left to their floor. I hadnt realized that i was holding my breath the whole time the two women were there. Good thing they didnt suspect anything.

(Tae giggles)

"Is there something funny, Sir?"

Tae: "you. Trying to fix yourself after i kissed you, cute bunny (kisses cheek)"

"(Blushes) well can you blame me?! You just kissed me out of no where an they couldve seen us! (Pouts)"

Tae: "aww im sorryy, i didnt mean to almost embarrass you, its just when you opened your pretty little lips; i just HAD TO TASTE THEM AGAIN. I couldnt help myself.

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks again, he's so hot but he's a sweet hottie an it makes me melt.