part 6

???: "hehe don't be shy, im your boss Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you."

He holds out his hand for me to shake, i was trying to hold myself

together; trying not to get a panic attack because of the flashback aka The Nightmare...

"I-i'm sorry sir!"

Tae: "sorry? About what??"

"For disrespecting you. For not saying anything to you, when you said hi to me."

(Tae blinks a couple times)

Tae: "you dont have to say sorry. It's your first time at this job, dont worry. But next time..."

He bent down towards my ear to whisper something in it...

Tae: "(whipsers) don't do it again. Because the next time you do, there will be a...punishment

My eyes grew wide, i was speechless. Hopefully he was joking with me (nervous laugh) i mean he has to be...right??.

"I-im sorry?"

(Tae starts to laugh)

Tae: "relax! Im joking hehe. One thing i ask is for you to not be so shy an...an so? Whats the word?"

"Um. Serious??"

Tae: "yea, thats the word. Serious. I can't stand people who are serious all the damn time, it really puts me in a bad mood"

(Inside Jungkook's head: "I don't know what's up with this...Kim Taehyung. But he doesn't 'SEEM' like a bad guy? But he does talk a bit much...an maybe he's cute an all...but that's not the point. I just need to look out, because if he's anything like the 'Kim Taehyung' in my dream...then we're gonna have some real problems. Serious problems even")...

"I'll take note of that sir"

Tae: "it's 'Tae' to you. Now can you please turn around so i can see your face?? I need to know who i'm gonna be looking at sooner or later."

I turned around in my chair slowly but surely; an i come face to face with Kim Taehyung, the look on his face showed pure...delight?

Tae: "w-wow, i'm sorry. I just...its just i've never seen anyone as hot as you before."

"I will take that as a compliment"

Tae: "as you should. Do you not think of yourself as hot? Or cute even?"

I shook my head

Tae: "who ever told you that was lying their ass off. Because you are beautiful...i mean everyone is beautiful inside an out. But i mean your just Gorgeous...just putting that out there"

(Inside Jungkook's head: "why is he complimenting me so much? Its really overwhelming an kinda nice? Im really confused but flattered at the same time, its weird...isn't?")

"I'm flattered, thank you"

Tae: "your welcome. Now we can get to the work stuff. Shall we?"

"What would you like me to do?"

Tae: "how do you feel about filing papers?"

"I can do it"

Tae: "Great! Here's one pile. lets see how well you do"...

10 or 15 min went by since i've been filing these papers. An let me tell you its so fucking hard an boring. God i was hungry, i wondered when lunch break was gonna come. Anyways i heard a slight static in my ear again, im guessing it was RM; but i couldn't answer it right way because 'HE' was still in the room.