continuing (Jungkook's Nightmare)

<Next Day Sunday 24hrs til mission day>

It was the next day; its almost mission time. I have to admit i was a little nervous it felt like the "first day of school" nervousness; it was a good feeling but bad at the same time...you know? But anyways, it was 8:00am. i dont usually wake up that EARLY unless i had something on my mind...which i did by the way, it was about what happened yesterday. I was so determined to pass that test. I did the most unspeakable thing... i lied an manipulated someone im close with..my bestfriend Jimin. (But on the other hand since i lied to him, i technically passed both of J-Hope's tests so HA im NOT bad at this huh). I dwelled on it so much throughout the night, like why Jimin? Why my bestfriend...? Was it because you knew it was gonna be easy for me to play him? The way i did? I mean im not complaining but i am at the same time. An i guess at least it was with someone i trust an not some stranger that i would have to do it with when the time came...right? So i guess Hobi made the right decision to pick Jimin instead, that way i have some kind of EXPERIENCE.

Everyone was still asleep, which was odd so i decided to check on them an to make sure Hobi put Jimin's computer back.

(Walks upstairs)

"Huh? Why is it so cold up here? Is one of these guys sleeping with the window open?"

I checked in Jimin's room first, he wasnt in there; but his computer was so thats a relief.

(Checks other rooms)

All the guys were gone. No where in sight, i wondered where they went considering its fuckin freezing outside. How could they leave me without saying anything? i feel like im in a Home Alone movie, except this wasnt a movie an something definitely didnt feel right around here...so i thought to myself for sec...

"Wait? Maybe they're in the basement, playing some kind of game on me..yea thats it. (laughs a little)

I laughed it off an went to the basement an soon my laughter went away real quick.

"They're gone, like really gone no where to be found? What the fuck is going on here??".

Honestly i was getting a little scared an the house was getting colder. I was so confused. So i go back upstairs to my room. I closed the door an locked it because it was too early for this scary prank shit especially a day before the mission...i really could use someone to talk to right now.

"Ok guys enough, its not funny anymore! You can come out now!...G-guys?"

I wanted to cry at that moment, so i went to my bathroom to get myself together...

"Come on Jungkook get a grip on yourself. Its not like you havent been home alone before?...S-so why does this feel 'scary different'? it didnt feel right around here".

It was getting real cold in here, i couldnt feel my hands almost. i step out of the bathroom an its dark in my room like pitch black

"What the FUCK, i know it was morning when i went in the bathroom an now its fuckin dark" An yet there was still no fuckin type of noise, there wasnt even any crickets chirping...it was Dead Silent like everything disappeared. It was so quiet my ears started to ring; at that point i started to think the worst...