continuing

Jimin: "yea, i heard once that Kim Taehyung had one of his men go an find some guy an his girl who owed him money, they found them; brought them back to the Kim Corp an they werent seen again till two days later. Their bodies were found hanging side by side on a building four blocks away from Kim Corp."

"Wtf! How much did they owe him?!"

Jimin: "people say it was thousands an thousands of won others say more but they were just rumors"

"That doesnt sound like JUST a rumor Jimin"

RM: "can we focus here, the mission plans are still active. Instead of going after the father your going after the son."

J-Hope: "RM dont let him go"

"J-Hope its fine i can do it"

Jin: "absolutely not, you are not going"

"Yes i am, look im not a kid anymore i can handle this i can fight an im fast so please stop worrying about me"

J-Hope: "but if you go who am i gonna make fun of"

"You can make fun of the others an you know i dont fall for that anymore, guys I'll be fine RM tell me what i have to do"

I was determined to do this mission now that my bad feeling went away. I wasnt gonna let the others try stop me from doing this, we are the good guys for a reason.

RM: "are you sure?"

I nodded my head

RM: "ok so your going in as a intern, the Big Boss always has all the interns applications on his desk. They're going to look at all of them until they come across YOUR application. An dont worry i made you look real good so you have a better chance at getting in.

"What did you put on it?"

RM: "i said that you are a wonderful, respectable person, you get along with everyone an you are willing to do anything he asks of you"

"Uhh, willing to do anything what the fuck?!, so i have to do ANYTHING he asks?!"

RM: "uh yea, i put it on there for a reason, thats the only way your getting in there, you have to make him trust you enough so you have access to his computer, files, everything. This mission is gonna take 7 weeks at the most so that'll give you an him plenty of time to get to know each other, in that amount of time Yoongi would have everything we need to take Kim Taehyung an his dad down an also be yourself but dont forget the mission."

"Ok so when do i start"

RM: "you start monday, so you have to two days to train yourself."

"Ok"

I guess im gonna have to flirt with him. I've never flirted with anyone before so im gonna have to learn from the best flirtatious person i know.

RM: "oh Jungkook your training starts in 3hrs"...

<3 Hours Later>

RM: "ok we're gonna work on your strength, so i got you a punching bag an some gloves so enjoy"

"Thanks"

When RM walked away, i smiled a little but only because he hates buying pricey things that benefits my needs. You know to help with my training an shit like that hehe. But my traning isnt gonna get done without any music so i put on my headphones an my favorite song...(Plays BTS Tear/starts punching the bag).

An hour later, im almost done with building my strength as the song gives me more motivation to move faster an go harder..

Jin: "look at him go, he's so concentrated; i don't think anything can break him from that"

J-Hope: "ha! Wanna bet on that??"

Jin: "no"

J-Hope: "aw why?!, afraid your gonna lose (laughs)"

Jin: "i never lose"

J-Hope: "im gonna take that as you accept the bet"

RM: "J-Hope leave him alone before you get hurt"