Part 15 (After The Set Up)

<Kim Corps.>

Jungkook's POV

It had to be done, he was getting too close to knowing the truth, Kai had to be dealt with, I felt bad about getting him suspended or fired from work but I had no choice it had to be done, he was gonna expose me somehow; someway he was going to put pieces together, an I was not trying to get caught because someone didn't like me an was getting suspicious.

(Sighs)

Taehyung looks more stressed an upset than ever, I just got his bodyguard; friend fired from his job an he DOESN'T even know.

I walk over toward Taehyung, to try an comfort him but...

Tae: "can I just be left alone for a little while? I just like kinda fired my Bestfriend/Bodyguard an I just need some time to think"

"Ohh oky, I'm sorry I-i just wanted to make sure if you were oky but I understand I'll just go an do some paperwork then"

I feel Taehyung's hands grab my hand, an put his head in the palm of my hand an then he kissed it, I felt warm an fuzzy, he's really sad an all I can do is pretend that I didn't Set his friend up, I really hate this part of my mission...LYING.

Tae: "heyy, I'm sorry I said it like that I'm just so...i don't know what to do about.."

"Hey it's oky your upset, an you felt like you were betrayed by your bodyguard but also your Bestfriend, you're allowed to feel angry Tae. I'm not upset about what you said, I was just worried about how you're feeling an I wanted to comfort you."

I smiled at him

(Tae smiles back)

Tae: "thank you Jungkook, I really appreciate you an what you've done for me, you are everything I needed in my life, seriously"

I blushed an took his hand in mine an kissed it back.

"Honestly you're the kind of person I've been kinda waiting around for but I just didn't know who it would be an now they are in front of me"

I looked down at him in his chair an he looks up at me, he stands up in front of me a bit more taller than me an he starts to lean in to kiss me but then...

(Door opens)

Ms. Hirai: "ohh— uhhh s-sorry I didn't mean to interrupt anything, but sir you need to come down stairs, it's urgent."

Tae: " (sighs in frustration) I guess knocking doesn't exist anymore"

"Hey it's fine, after work maybe we can get something to eat?"

Tae smiles at me an kisses my forehead.

Taehyung an Ms. Hirai walk out of the office an I go back to doing the rest of this paperwork, an then I get a phone call from my Other phone.

'Jungkook's thoughts': "Damn itt, who is calling I hope it's not Jin-Hyung I can't take being yelled at by him or worst RM"

I answer the phone without looking suspicious on my part.

(Answers the phone)

"Hello?? Who is th-"

I got cut off by RM-hyung, ohh shitt this can't be good at all.

RM: "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN YOURSELF IN?? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?? EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW JEON JUNGKOOK".

"Okay, Okay so i- wait...what are you even talking about??"

RM: "DON'T PLAY DUMB JUNGKOOK, ITS ALL OVER THE NEWS!! IS IT TRUE ABOUT THAT BODYGUARD??!"