part 5

<Walks upstairs towards Jimin's room>

I go towards Jimin's room to check up on him when i hear soft sobs coming from his room. It wasnt like him to excuse himself from the table like that; an now he's crying...

(Inside Jungkook's head): "ah, Jimin what's wrong? Are you ok?? Did someone hurt you?...D-did i hurt you? Are you upset with me? Maybe he's upset at me about the whole s-sex thing or about me leaving today..What if its both?..."

"Hey, Jiminie whats wrong"

I talk in a soft tone towards him.

"Are you ok?"

(Jimin sniffles, rubbing his eyes)

Jimin: "oh i didnt think anyone was following me up here (soft laughs)"

"Jiminie..."

Jimin: "Y-yes (tears up)"

"You can talk to me you know that right?? Your my bestfriend, i think i should know if theres something wrong with you. So tell me please."

(Jimin sighs, sniffling)

Jimin: "o-ok"...

Meanwhile on the otherside of the door...

(Whispering)

Jin: "shh i can't hear with you breathing like that"

J-Hope: "sorry i can't help it. Only happens when im anxious"

Yoongi: "then you must get 'ANXIOUS' all the time because you constantly breathe like that"

J-Hope: "shut up"

Yoongi: "you shut up"

RM: "both of you shut the fuck up, im trying to listen"

Jin: "(mouths QUIET)"...

(back in Jimin's room)

Jimin: "o-ok, i really think you should reconsider the decision you've made."

"Jimin-"

Jimin: "im trying to talk to you, thats what im doing so please listen as my bestfriend"

I nodded my head

Jimin: "i know your not gonna listen to me or anyone when they ask you to not do this or that but anyways..(starts tearing up again)..i dont know if i should bring this up now, but promise me nothing in our friendship will ever change even if its awkward at times, just promise that i will always have someone to talk to when i need you ok?"

"I promise"...

Jin: "this is getting serious guys"

RM: "yea i wonder what its about?"...

Jimin: "i really shouldnt bring this up now but its been on my mind ever since"...