continuing

<Meeting the Staff Members>

We walk to the elevator an go to the lobby, where my boss makes an anouncement to everyone.

Tae: "Morning Everyone!"

(Staff an people: "Good morning Mr. Kim!")

I guess he's called Mr. Kim as well...

Tae: "will my staff members please step foward"

(He said with a soft but stern voice)

Tae: "i would like to introduce you to the new intern; Jungkook"

(Staff bows an claps; Jungkook bows back)

Tae: "Jungkook. These are the people you will be working with at times so pay attention to their names"...

I nod my head in agreement

Tae introduces the staff to me one by one; which was pretty boring. But interesting...

Tae: "this is the President of the company Mr. Bang Chan he's in charge of the creative department, but you call him Mr. Chan"

Mr. Chan: "welcome to Kim Corp, hope we see each other often (smiles)"

(Mr. Chan..ok)

Tae: "This is the VP Mr. Lee Know. I don't have to tell you what you call him by right?"

(Mr. Lee sounds more appropriate to call him)

"No sir"

Mr. Lee: "nice to meet you"

Tae: "you already met Ms. Hirai, she is the head of the staff down here. But THIS is Mrs. Jung Wheein, she's one of our best Security Guards you'll ever meet. Just don't underestimate her small body; she can take down a two-hundred pound man"

Ms. Hirai an Mrs. Wheein: "nice to meet you Jungkook!"

"Nice to meet you both"

(Ms. Hirai, i know. Mrs. Wheein got it)

Tae: "this is Ms. Moonbyul, she is also part of the security staff, she's also the Chef in the kitchen downstairs"

(Ms. Moonbyul. Ok)

Tae: "just three more you with me Jungkook?"

"Yes sir"

Tae: "ok, This is Mr. Choi San, Mr. Kang Yeosang, an Ms. Jeon So-yeon, they are Team Leaders in the Music Department"

(Ok umm..i guess i should say Mr. San? Mr. Kang? An Ms. Jeon? Im pretty sure..but where's that weird guy that brought me up to Mr. Kim's office??)

Tae: "ohh! I forgot someone how could i forget...Kai!"

(I knew there was someone else)

Tae: "An This Big Guy, is Kai he works in one of my 'Top Secret' Departments; he doesn't talk...like ever; so don't feel offended if he doesn't say hi or anything. I swear you won't get a peep out of him, trust me i tried myself; he doesn't budge."

(Ok so its just Kai then..I'll have to see what this 'Top Secret' thing is as well...)

Tae looks down at his watch excitedly.

Tae: "THATS LUNCH EVERYONE!!"

All the staff an people bum rushed to the elevators an stairs. Like people around here get really excited to eat.

Tae: "Kaiii, Shoulder Ride! (Giggles cutely)"

"Um sir is that safe?!"

Tae: "100% safe, Kai is really strong, to the elevator we go!"

(Inside Jungkook's head: "why?? Why does he laugh so cute?? Its kinda deep but its still...cute??? Blehh gross *sighs*")...

Tae: "come on! Before you get left behind. An we dont need a newbie, snooping around (laughs)"

(Why?? do you have something to hide Kim Taehyung?)

"Ohh im Coming!"