Continuing (The Set Up)

<The Next Day (author pov short)>
Mornings at Taehyung's house was great. Taehyung would make breakfast whenever Jungkook was there; (which was ALL the time), he would wake Jungkook up with kisses an what not.

But something in Taehyung's mind was just bothering him? He was still trying to figure out why Jungkook looked so freaked out when he came through the bedroom door last night? An he definitely wants to know what that text message was. He wasn't really buying the whole 'Scam texts' thing. Deep down Taehyung was confused as hell but he let it slide. Really deep down inside, he wants to find everything about Jungkook from 'His first doctors appointment to His high school graduation'; But he told himself NOT to do that, (which he probably should have😬). But Taehyung is in L.O.V.E, so of course he's not gonna dig any deeper into his files pfft.

<At Kim Corps.>

(Jungkook's Pov)
I had just came back from the cafeteria, everyone greeted me except for that Bodyguard , i have a feeling he might be a problem an i need to handle this problem fast.
"Hey Tae?"
Taehyung turns to look at Jungkook with sparkling eyes an a sheepish smile.
Tae: "Yes? Jungkook"
"I don't wanna sound like i'm coming off as rude, but... WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH KAI? He keeps staring at me with this "IM GONNA KILL YOU" type of look an it's really creeping me out, i knew he didn't like me from the beginning, what did i do wrong, Taehyung??"
i asked in a panicked tone.
Tae: "(sighs) Umm yeaa sorry about him, he's kinda on his toes right now. It's nothing important tho so don't worry about him.
(He smiles.)
"what is he so nervous about?, if i may ask?" i asked curiously.
Tae: "ohh nothing it's really not important haha😅"
"Your lying"
Tae: "ok um Kai had asked me to be careful."
i looked at him confused.
"Be careful of??"
(Tae points in my direction)
"ME??"
Tae: "Yeaa but i told him there's nothing for him to worry about but he doesn't like to let go of things even small ones he won't stop until he's found an answer."
(Shit shit shit, HE'S DEFINITELY ON MY TRAIL, I bet that notification i got yesterday was from him trying to login my computer, i need to think of something fast...I GOT IT!)
I snap out of my thoughts, i had an idea, it was risky as hell but it would work, it HAD TO WORK.
"I'm gonna go to the restroom, real quick i'll be back shortly"
Tae: "ok"
<The Set Up>
"ok, let's see what we have here"
i grab a little information from what i gathered on Taehyung, i set it up to where i can trigger this info from my phone Taehyung gave to me in the beginning an basically rerouted the information to his phone, so when he knows too much, i can press number 2, an the whole company would know about the Illegal Operation going on up stairs an no one would know it was me because as far as Taehyung knows; Kai is the head of the operation , he's the only person that can travel around the building plus going in the Top Secret Room. It's messed up to pin it on someone else but i can't have him ruin my mission.

I come back to the office, when i see Kai at my computer an Taehyung wasn't in office.

"Um Excuse me?? what are you doing on my stuff?"
Kai: "YOU DON'T FOOL ME, YOUR'RE HIDING SOMETHING ON THAT COMPUTER AN I WILL FIND IT AN PROVE TO TAEHYUNG THAT YOU ARE A FUCKIN LIAR. AND YOU WERE JUST USING HIM, FOR YOUR PLEASURES, HIS MONEY EVERYTHING, I WILL EXPOSE YOU JUNGKOOK, FOR THE SNAKE YOU ARE."
"Listen Kai, You really don't wanna get on my bad side, i don't know what your problem is with me? but you need to chill out an relax. I haven't done ANYTHING to you; Been on my back since i walked in this building like for what? i don't appreciate people snooping around my computer or me. So i'm asking you One time to let it go. Stop trying to dig stuff up that don't exist."
I tell Kai Just like that, all he did was walk off as soon as Taehyung came back in the office, Kai was already on his way out.
Tae: "(sighs) i assume you guys had a talk?"
"yea we did i asked him what he was doing on my computer he said 'trying to expose you'."
Tae: "he really has a vendetta for you huh, i'll talk to him about it, this is really not like him to act this way."
"No it's ok, i think we had a misunderstanding, an i hope we could figure things out before it escalates to bigger problems.
Tae: "i hope so too"
<Later on>
Tae: "Hey Kookie?!, im going out with Ms. Hirai an everyone for drinks wanna come with?"
"No thank you! i'm gonna stay an finish up, then i'll be heading out."

Tae suddenly appears next to me an kisses me on the lips.

"Taehyung!? (whispers)"
Tae: "byee".

As i finish up my work, i hear a thump sound like something fell an broke. I went to go investigate, an it was Kai. He was bringing in what looked like more Weapons of some sort. i wanted to sneak inside but then someone came out the room.
(woman walking)
A lady comes out with a suit an tie all black, very professional looking she was about in her late 20s to early 30s-ish. i decided; instead of sneaking in why not capture it on camera? So that's what i did i caught it ALL on camera; The lady, Transaction of weapons, him giving her a briefcase full of money, i got EVERYTHING.

As i decided to go back down stairs, i had a funny feeling i was being followed. An i was right, Kai had been following ME. Operation 'take down Kai was in effect. I pressed number 2 an Bam, i got a notification saying someone leaked information about the 'Top Secret Room'; i acted as if it was the first time i'm seeing this. Kai looked so confused as to what it was about. an then he got a phone call from Taehyung.

Kai answers the phone...
Kai: "Sir??! PLEASE DIDNT DO THIS I WOULD NEVER HAVE LEAKED INFO OF ANY KIND.
Tae: "Kai, im so disappointed in you that's all i have to say, How COULD YOU?!
Kai: I SWEAR IT WASNT ME! I HAVE BEEN YOUR BODYGUARD, YOUR BEST FRIEND FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE! I WOULD NEVER HAVE BETRAYED YOUR TRUST LIKE THIS. I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS GOT OUT BUT..."
Tae: "EVERYONE GOT THAT TEXT FROM YOUR PHONE IT CLEARLY SAYS YOU DID IT, HOW CAN YOU SIT HERE AN DENY IT TO MY FACE?!" 
Kai: "Sir please don't hang up! I WAS..."
(Taehyung hangs up first)
Kai frustrated with the situation, throws his phone across the office almost hitting me.
"Hey?! Watch it!"
Kai: "I WAS SET UP!!, An i bet it was You wasn't it!?! Huh??!"
"i was litterally in the same room as you, how could i have done this?!"

Kai angry, he storms out the office leaving me behind. It was the right move to get him off my trail, he was investigating too much. i had to do it, no loose ends. None at all.

I finally got finished with my work, when Taehyung was calling me..
"Heyy Tae"
Tae: "Heylooo Babesssshcb"
"ohh noo🤦🏽‍♀️, ok i'll call you an uber"
Tae: "okyyyyygg byeeeeses"
"ohh wait!"
Tae: "i'm on the corner of Rainbow Paradiseee!"
"oky i'll let the uber know"
(hangs up phone)
<At Taehyung's House>
I was waiting for Taehyung to come home, an then i heard the door.
It was Taehyung, stumbling everywhere.
"Woahh woah, How much did you have to drink?!"
Tae: "Nots muchsss, like 6 bottles of sojuuu"
"Taehyung what the hell??"
Tae: "Sowwryy, im tiredd now"

I helped him up the stairs an into the shower, after he was done showering i helped him to bed. By the time He was under the blankets nice warm with no clothes on only boxers; he fell asleep.
i also went into bed an cuddled next to him.
I whisper goodnight to him an he just held my in his, an pulled me closer behind him.

Ahhh so warm🥺😌...

To Be Continued....
(sorry for the long wait😬)