Continuing (Taehyung's Short Flashback)

I gladly take it from him an wipe my face with it; then handing it back to him.

"Thank you"

Tae: "your welcome (smiles)"

"So if i may ask?"

Tae: "yes?"

"Whats in the package?"

Tae: "good question, we can find out together?"

"What if its dangerous??! An something happens??"

Tae: "relax Kookie, its probably nothing"

"(Pouts) thats what they all say, until they open it an then its a fuckin bomb; it nevers ends well for them. An you definitely shouldnt open it because it doesnt have a name on it, just yours, an if thats not creepy? I dont know what is."

(Tae laughs cutely)

Tae: "i think you watch too much TV, theres only a very very slim chance that it can be a bomb"

"Still i dont think you should open it, without someone else doing it for you."

He motions his hand for me to come to him. Of course i listened, he IS still my boss until further notice.

Tae: "sit (pats his leg) we will open it together, ok?"

(I nod my head slowly)

Tae: "ready? One.. Two.. Three.."

As the package started to open, i squeezed my eyes shut, afraid of what was gonna come out. Then he tapped my shoulder ever so lightly, i open my eyes to find blaring red Letters saying the word 'SLUT'

"Huh? Whats this?"

(Tae sighs)

Tae: "its nothing, really, i just thought this was handled already"

"What was handled??"

Tae: "shit did i say that out loud?"

"Yea"

Tae: "fuck, (sighs) ok you might want to sit down for this, i dont know how you will take it"

"Ok??"

<Taehyung's short flashback 3yrs ago>

Tae: "Sir, i can't-"

(Slaps!)

Manager: "you can an you will, Taehyung. Do you wanna get paid tonight?? For all your hard work??"

(Tae sniffles)

Tae: "y-yes sir, i do but letting him fuck me! No i won't do it"...

Taehyung's manager was a TOTAL asshole to him an the others; but was mostly rude to him. He never wanted this job per-say, he needed it. To support himself; it was the only high paying job he could find, to keep a roof over his head, food on the table; but this job payed...alot, helped pay his bills, the fancy clothes. But all THAT came with a price; men asking for him to do more for them when he was tired an wanted to go home. But he stayed behind an did what was asked of him. An thats how his nights were almost all the time...just reckless.

Manager: "what did you say to me??"

(Slaps!)

Tae: "ah! (Winces) I'm s-sorry"

Manager: "now go out there an dance, shake your pretty ass an make me more money, if you have to...fuck them, then do it or your're fired. Understand??"

(Tae nods his head)

Manager: "good, i dont like hitting you Taehyung; i really don't, because your pretty, smart, an independent. I just want you to make me at least 3k by the end of the night. I know you can do it, you've brought thousands of costumers with their wallets; to me, to the club. You have potential. Now get out there everyone is waiting for you (smirks)"

Tae starts to walk on stage wearing a sexy maid's costume, with a diamond crested choker, an thigh-high stockings, with heels, an smoky makeup that fitted perfectly with his honey tanned skin, that glistened under the lights; as he strutted down the cat walk to the pole, ALL the men were throwing money to him, there was at least a thousand dollars on the floor. The men cheered an cheered as Tae did his signature moves left an right.

The show was coming to an end, Tae made more than 3k that night, thought his manager would be happy an let him go home; but no that didnt happen, what happened after? Tae had to STAY behind. The men personally requested him. They fucked him an fucked him until they broke him. Something must've snapped inside him; mentally. He killed them all, the men who basically raped him. Oh he was smart about the ASSASSINATIONS; well...almost smart. He knocked  his manager out, (he had the white gloves on from the costume) an then planted the murder weapon in the unconscious man's hand, got dressed properly, an called the police describing the crime. But by the time police came, Taehyung was LONG gone an the manager was pinned for the mass murders of at least 20 to 30 guys. That night changed him...he may be awesome, a sweetheart, kind, ;but if you make him mad, you might as well kiss your ass goodbye.

<End of Taehyung's Short Flashback>

To be continued...