continuing

<Jungkook's Nap Dream>

Tae: "hey you can take a break, you know? I haven't even seen you go to the bathroom yet."

"Oh right i forget sometimes, but i went to the bathroom earlier, when i did the errands. Im fine really, is there anything else sir?"

Tae looked really confused when i called him 'sir'.

Tae: "i thought i told you to call me 'Tae' an not 'Sir'??

"im sorry Sir---i mean TAE!"

Taehyung gets up out of his chair an comes closer to me, so close we were touching foreheads. He grabs my chair an pulls it to the long Meeting Table an he goes all the way to the other end of it. Then he starts to slowly crawl on top of the table; making his way towards ME.

"Um s-sir what are you d-doing??"

Tae: "im gonna teach you a lesson in Manners (giggles)."

"A l-lesson?! But i didnt do anything wrong"

Tae: "oh but you did. Calling me 'sir' is a no no (tsk tsk)."

He's now at the middle of the table still on his hands an knees like a cat, just crawling an crawling until he finally reached me; he stood up on his knees an started to slowly touch himself in front of me; an his office is full of fuckin windows like how is anybody not seeing this. He's doing it more an more touching an teasing himself, little moaning escaping his mouth, i was getting hot my myself it was like i couldnt take my eyes off of him every movement he made my eyes followed; then he stopped completely his eyes were dark an full of lust looking into my eyes. I couldnt help but shiver.

Tae: "ohh Kookie you thought i was teaching you the lesson just now? No no no, i was just giving you a taste of what you  COULDN'T have because you were being a bad bad boy; an bad boys dont get rewards..."

"I-i don-"

Tae: "(seductive whispers) shhh you dont need to understand just sit back in your chair...an take your lesson like a GOOD BOY."

"Uhh-...(small gasp; lead by small whimpering)"

Tae licked his bottom lips as i did to mine as well. He carressed my face taking my glasses off an pushing my hair back, grabbing a handful of my hair in his hand...

"Ah mmm (soft moaning) -please, I'll be a good boy i swear- mmhm (breath hitches)"

Tae: "its too late for that now, you fucked up."...

He took his free hand an slid down my suit to my AREA. I was feeling heated in the moment, i didnt know what to do i just let it happened. He started to grind his hand on me making me whimper an whine for him; he then got off the table an on his knees in front of me, he was teasing me so bad i started squirming in my seat bascially begging him to stop an let me touch myself for him. But he didnt stop, in fact he kept going more an more until i was leaking precum through my pants. He wanted me in pleasure-pain; he wanted me to look wrecked out of my mind; an i was LOVING it. I was a moaning mess an he didnt care who was around.