tord fic part 2

Tord and bf start rapping again after tords fit. Skid and pump decide to prank tord again this time they use sneezeing powder they got from tricky. They get back on the house and watch bf abd tord they're halfway through the rap by this point. They both giggled they go to sprinkle it but the lid falls off and it all goes everywhere. Oh no! Skid says while pump just stares. Everyone stepped back some pinching there noses. Tord and bf immediately starts sneezeing. ESHOOOOOO ISHOOOO ACHOOOO CHOOOO SHOOOOO AHCHOOOOO ISHOOOOOO ESHOOOOOO! Bf tries not to sneeze but fails. AHCHOOOO ishooo hashoooo hachoooo ishoooo ahchooooo shoooo choooo shoooo! Skid and pump start freaking out but they fall of the house and land in front of bf and tord. AHCHOOOOO ISHOOOOO SHOOOO CHOOOO HACHOOOO ISHOOOOO AHSHOOOOOOO AHCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! eshooooo ishooooo ahchooooo ishooooo choooo SHOOOOO hashooooo! After there fit bf and tord look at skid and pump both angry. You two have a lot of explaining to do! Yeah you do! They walk up to the kids. Don't blame us! Yeah blame tricky he gave us the pepper and the sneezeing powder! Is that true? Yes we promise! Ok but let us rap please! Ok!

(I'm so proud of my fics lol)