skid and pump prank ruv

(ignore the vid I can't find a vid that specific)

Skid and pump were bored they were visiting sarv and ruv but ruv was taking a nap. So they decided to prank him they went outside and picked up a feather. They found and took it inside. They went into ruvs room and snuck up on him. And skid sit on ruvs pillow while pump puts the feather on ruvs nose. Pump slowly tickles ruvs nose stoping everytime he almost sneezes. Ahhhh ehhhhhh ahhhhHHHHH! Nope this is funny and fun let's keep going! Pump says whispering. Skid simply giggles. Ahhhhhh ehhhhhh ehhhhhhhHHHHHH! Ehh ahh "sniff snore". Hehe! So much fun I love pranking people! Let's do some more! Tickle tickle tickle. Pump whispers. Ah eh hah heh ah hahhhh ehhhhh! Hehe! Skid is recording the whole thing they have vids of all there pranks. Ah eh ha ah heh ahhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH! Uh oh better run! Skid says as he and pump get up and run. They go to the other side of the room and watch ruv sneeze. AHHHHHHHHHCHOOOOOOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOOOO ISHOOOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOOO HASHOOOOOO HACHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO ISHOOOOOO ACHOOOOO CHOOOOOO SHOOOOOO HASHOOOOO! H huh what the heck! Skid pump why did you make me sneeze! Umm gotta go come into skid! Y yeah bye! And they run from the church back to town.

(I love how this came out!)