random skid and pump fic

(I would have related to these kids when I was younger. )

Skid and pump where sneaking in the kitchen to get candy. But it's almost dinner time so they have be quiet. Come on let's get the candy! Ok! Skid gets on pumps back and go to open the candy shelf. But he accidentally knocks the pepper over. He catches it but some of it falls on pumps face. Ah eh ha I it burns! S skid I I n need t t to s sn sneeze! Oh no pump you cant! Don't sneeze silly! I I know bu but t the p p pepper r really t tickles! Skid moves his hand to pumps nose and pinching and letting go of his nose. I see my mom do this to stop herself from sneezeing maybe it will help! I it k kinda helps phew thank you. Your welcome now let's get the candy! Skid manages to get all of the candy but pumps nose starts burning again. Ahhhh ehhhh haaaaaa! Wait pump give me a minute to get off! Ahhhhhhhhhchuuuuuu chuuuuu echuuuu haaaaachuuuuu ichuuuuuu chuuuuu EHHHHHHHCHUUUUU CHUUUUUU AHHHHHHCHUUUUU ICHUUUUUU! Skid falls off pump and Lila walks in and sees the scene. What is going on in here kids! You know your not allowed sweets before dinner! Let's get out of here so we can eat the candy! Abd they run outside hide and eat candy. Lila is not pleased.

(Spooky scary skeletons!)