selevers sneeze fit

Selever is just walking around the city. He was coming down with a cold. He didn't know it yet but he was sneezeing more than usual. Ugh what's wrong with me? Why is my nose so tickly? He rubs his nose for the twentieth time that day. His nose is red and twitchy. Ugh come on I don't want to sneeze anymore. He feels some more coming but he tries to hold them off. No no more! I'm ok I'll just put a finger under my nose! He does that and holds his breath and starts hitching. Ahhh ehhhh "sniff sniff" I don't need to sneeze I'm fine! I refuse to sneeze I refuse! Selever is losing the battle with the sneeze. Ahhhhh ehhh eh eh ah o oh no oh no oh no! Everyone looks at him and realizes that his going to sneeze. It's selever he's gonna blow! They all run away and hide. Expect bf and gf who know he's sneezes will shake the ground and knock stuff over. But it won't be as bad as ruvs. Ahhhhhhhhhh oh god ehhhhhhhhh I can't fight it haaaaaaaaa it's too much ahhhhhhhh I'm gonna sneeze! Umm maybe we should just be safe and hide. Yeah let's! Bf and gf hide better safe than sorry. Ahhhhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhhh it's coming! Ahhhhhhhhhchooooooooooo chooooooooo eshooooooo ishooooooooo hachooooooo hashoooooooo eshoooooo ishooooooo ichoooooooo ahshoooooooo eshooooooo choooooo ahchoooooo "snifffffff" eshooooooooo ahchooooooooo ichoooooooo! The ground shakes lighty but that's about all. Everyone looks out and comes out and looks at him. Saying "are you ok?" "You don't look so good." "Do you have a cold?" I I don't know sorry. It's ok you couldn't help it bless you. I'm gonna go home. Bye!

(Selever is baby.)