Prologue

"What the- hahhh... Why am I reading this kind of book?"

Namae started questioning herself about what she just read.

She just came across this novel since her cousin urged her to read it. Namae checked on it first and decided not to read it, but her cousin was starting to get annoying.

She was so persistent that Namae ended up reading a crazy book.

A crazy book indeed.

'Sweet Attraction'

That's the title of the book that she just read earlier.

It's about an angelic heroine who caught the attention of the four notorious CEOs in the city.

The setting took place in Japan since it's what they call as 'yandere stories.'

She opened google and searched the meaning of 'yandere.'

[Result: A yandere is often sweet, caring, and innocent before switching into someone who displays an extreme, often violent or psychotic, level of devotion to a love interest.]

The story's yanderes were similar than Namae expected.

Those four male leads fell in love at first sight with the heroine.

At first, those CEOs were sweet and caring towards the heroine. And of course, being the innocent and dense kind of girl the heroine is, she didn't notice those male leads' approach.

But as the story goes on, those four obviously turned into psychos.

They feel like they couldn't live without the heroine.

And of course, since the author of the story is such a genius, he decided to end it with the harem ending.

Imagine four insane males going after you and you end up living with them together forever and live crazily ever after.

Just the thought of it makes Namae have goosebumps.

Others would be really happy to have someone obsess over them but she wasn't one of them.

She was someone who preferred to have a lazy and extravagant lifestyle without doing anything.

Yes. Spending money here and there eating yummy foods everyday without doing anything. How wonderful would it be.

But she's not.

Namae is not someone who has an extravagant life with lots of money.

She's just a lazy person. Period.

"Hahhh I wanna be rich and lazy."

Such an unreachable goal she has.

But reality was always different.

Imagine working everyday overtime with a low income. What a sh'tty life she has.

"Damn that manager. How could he deduct my salary. I'm gonna report him."

Namae opened her phone and was about to call the police. But thinking about it, she was too tired to do it.

Reporting the police would mean facing her manager, processing some documents and even paying something later on.

Not only it wastes her time but it even affects her day off and money.

For now, Namae just wanted to have a good night's rest.

She took three sleeping pills and swallowed them whole without drinking water.

"Ugh.. so bitter."

Namae lied on her bed and turned on the temperature to a much colder one. She then covered herself in a blanket and started closing her eyes.

'I wanna have a vacation forever.' She thought as she resigned herrself to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

An irritating sound echoed in Namae's ears.

Since when did she have an alarm?

She was a simple person whose phone doesn't have an alarm since it annoys her to no end.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

Nanae turned off the alarm with patience even though she was on the edge of outburst.

She rubbed her eyes, lied on the bed, and stretched her whole body in a sleeping position.

"Hahhh." Namae sighed deeply.

She got up from the bed and noticed that something felt different. She glanced around the room and it looked nothing like her room.

Her table, her ceiling, her things and everything inside the room was different.

"What the-"

Namae started to panic. Maybe she still dreaming so she had to slap herself.

*SLAP*

"Ow- It hurts."

She checked her phone to see if it still had the same contents.

"It's different.."

This was a shock to her.

Namae never imagined waking up in someone else's room right after taking three sleeping pills on one go.

"Ha. Haha. hahaha... am I getting crazy?" She rubbed her temple in order to relax.

Namae went to the bathroom and rinsed her face.

When she looked at the mirror, that's when she felt like everything was starting to get dizzy.

Black hair and dull black eyes.

She went out of the bathroom and looked for an ID or anything that has something to do with identity.

And there she saw it.

A company ID hanging on the door knob.

"Namae, Sei?"

She stared at it for a while and thought of something unbelievable.

"Ha- hahaha... Urk- please no, urghhh-"

She went to the toilet and started vomiting.

"Bleurghhh- eup.. puahckk-"

After puking out all the rainbows inside her stomach, she washed her mouth.

Namae lied on the bed with hopeless eyes while thinking about the hopeless future she's going to have.

To make the long story short, this may seem unbelievable and phenomenal but she was sure that she is now inside that crazy book she recently read.

To make the worse scenario a bit worst, Namae just became the mob character, who had the same name as hers, who died in one of the yandere's hands after acting close with the heroine.

.
.
.
.

"F'ck."