Chapter 13

After the meeting with Sato Amida, Namae went home and changed her clothes into something more comfortable.

She really didn't resist the temptation she experienced earlier.

If working in Amado Genji's company for two years will result in earning five million yen plus, then that's good.

But resigning from his company and earn ten million in a day then earn more at Sato Amida's company? That's much much much much better.

Namae finally has a reason to resign the company.

It's because she betrayed Ito Kana. The truth will eventually come out sooner or later. It's easy to know that Namae lied since there are security cameras all around the building.

She'll then admit that she was wrong and apologize for destroying Kana's reputation. After that, she'll resign since she has no more face to show.

A person's dignity is more important after all.

And one more thing, since Genji has taken a liking to Kana, Namae was sure that she'll be fired either way.

That much explanation must be enough.

'Goodness the timing is really perfect.' Namae grinned.

"It's still 5 pm?" She checked her phone.

Namae put her atm card and phone inside her pocket. She went out and started walking towards the nearest ATM machine.

She checked her remaining balance and she was surprised that she could still count six figures.

'That $5,000 really helped it rise this much.' She smiled.

Namae withdrew fifty-thousand yen from her account since she can't get any more bigger than that. If she wants to withdraw much higher cash, she'll need to inquire at the bank directly.

Namae has two cards.

One for withdrawing cash and the other is for paying when she buys something at the mall or somewhere else.

But why did she bother withdraw money when she has a card that's used to pay for everything?

Simple.

Namae likes the smell of money. She likes to feel the new paper that's produced and the crispy sound it made. She loves its very existence to the core.

Namae is an avaricious person and she's aware of it.

'I'm sure I wasn't like this in my past life but a great reality hit me hard.'

She learned one thing from her last life. The world revolves around money.

They say that the basic needs which are; food, clothes and shelter.. are important But, how the hell do they acquire food, clothes and shelter without money?

Yes, some receive them out of kindness and charity but majority don't.

Think of her as a selfish person cause she is. And she knows it.

"Haha. I'm such an evil person." Namae chuckled idly.

While walking, she saw a small kid hugging her knee in a corner. It was a homeless kid.

There was a food stand few meters beside her. Namae walked towards the food stand and ordered something.

"How can I help you lady?" The man asked.

"I'll have two packs of manjuu please."

"Alright!"

..