Chapter 23

"Woah, it's really a pink diamond." Namae stared at the piece of gem in her hand in awe.

Based on the intensity of the diamond's color, it would probably sell around $700,000-$900,000.

'Just exactly how rich is Amado Genji?'

If Namae would receive easy money just by kissing everyone then she'll probably do it.

'I'll sell this in a pawnshop tomorrow.'

Namae was at her apartment right now.

Her work earlier ended quickly than she imagined so why not go home and just rest?

"Ughh I wanna sleep." She slowly started closing her eyes-

*Ding* *Dong*

-When suddenly, the doorbell rung.

Namae lazily stood up from her bed and slowly opened the apartment door.

*Creak*

She opened the door slightly and saw the standing image of Eiji.

*SLAM!*

She closed the door with a loud bang out of surprise.

'F'ck I forgot about him and his rules.'

Because of Genji's tempting offer of giving her the rarest diamond, Namae, at that moment forgot about Eiji and his freaking rule.

'Sh't don't tell me he won't continue giving me the 70 million yen after knowing I met with Genji? No, there was no rule that I couldn't kiss other male than him though.'

"Open the door Namae."

Eiji's voice passed through from the other side of the door.

Namae slowly opened the knob but she still had her doubts.

*Whoosh*

Eiji pulled the door towards him with great force causing Namae's whole body to fall in his embrace.

"Ah-!"

"What did I tell you? Didn't I say you're not allowed to meet other men than me? I won't accept it even if that man is my childhood friend." Eiji glared at her.

Namae wanted to be free from his embrace but his hold was too strong.

'Agh damn it.'

Namae sighed. "Your rule is impossible to follow. There are more than 50% male employees working in my company so how could I not meet other men than you?"

"Alright let's cross that one out but I still won't forgive you for kissing Amado Genji in exchange for a piece of trash."

"I have eyes everywhere Namae. You can't escape me." He hugged her tightly.

'Damn it why is he acting like this? It's only a fake relationship why is he so bothered? Agh I'm so sleepy...'

"Alright please let me go I wanna sleep right now. Can continue this conversation tomorrow?"

Her eyelids were about to meet and close.

"Then let's sleep together." Eiji smiled.

Namae's eyes were very heavy right now and her consciousness is barely hanging like a thread.

"Fine let's sleep but you need to add another ten million yen."

Namae grabbed him and walked towards her room. There she pushed Eiji on the bed and slept beside him soundly.

Eiji was surprised.

It seems like his term for 'sleep' was different from Namae's 'sleep.'

Namae treated Eiji's arm as a bolster and continued to sleep carelessly.

Eiji right now... was beginning to fall for Namae real hard.

When he heard from Nathan earlier that Namae kissed Amado Genji just because of a sh'tty diamond, he almost broke everything in his room.

There he realized that Namae's love for money will always be immovable.

Yes, he admits that at first, he really hated Namae because of her attitude towards Kana.

But by slowly learning more about her, he can't help but feel this desire to have her wholly.

He wants Namae and he'll never give her to someone else.

Not even to his damned childhood friends.

.
.
.

Sunlight landed on Namae's face and she slowly began to open her eyes.

She sat up from her bed and stretched her limbs.

"Ahh, what a great sleep I had." She yawned.

Namae was about to get up from her bed when suddenly, her wrist was grabbed by a certain someone.

"!!!"

"Good morning Namae. Are you leaving me so early?" Eiji kissed her nape.

Namae was shocked to see Eiji on her bed.

'What happened!? How the hell did he come in?!'

A moment later, Namae remembered the things she said last night.

"Fine let's sleep but you need to add another ten million yen."

'Oh.'

"Good morning Eiji did you sleep well?" Namae smiled.

"No. I looked at your sleeping face the whole night."

"Oh I see- what?" She must've heard it wrong.

Eiji grinned and leaned towards her face.

"Your sleeping face was something I could never miss, Namae."

"What?"