Chapter 27

Four businessmen were gathered at a single place whilst fiercely looking at Namae's figure.

'Damn I only wanted my money. What's going right now?' Namae swallowed her thoughts as she looked at them one by one.

"Why are all of you gathered here?" Amida uttered.

"I should be the one to ask you that." Eiji responded.

"What's your business here, Genji?" Kai glared at him.

Kai understands why Eiji chased Namae all the way here but the fact that Amida and Genji did too, he couldn't figure it out.

"I'm here for something important." Genji replied as he cast his sight to Namae.

Namae just twitched a brow when he met his gaze. 'What?'

"Important? What would that be? Isn't the 'important thing' you referred to last time, Ito Kana?" Amida grinned.

Everyone fell silent at his words. Amida once again grinned. "Am I wrong? Genji, Eiji, and even Kai was interested at Ito Kana right?"

"And you were the same, Amida. Just cut the bullsh't and spit what you really want to say." Eiji cut him off.

"You know me, Eiji. I'm a direct person. The three of you can chase Ito Kana to hell but don't get close to Sei Namae. She's my prey right now." Amida glared at them.

"You can have her Amida. We already talked about this." Genji responded.

"Who said that I'm into Kana? I erased her existence from my life already so you can have her." Kai uttered.

"Namae is my girlfriend right now so all of you leave her alone." Eiji added.

"Come on Eiji. We know that Namae only did that for money. She's that type of person after all. I can give her more than you offered." Kai fired back.

"How about we let Namae choose? I'm sure she knows whom she will need the best." Amida smirked.

"F'ck off Amida." Eiji cursed.

Eiji wanted to take Namae and leave that place but realizing it..

Namae was nowhere to be found.

"Where is Namae?"

***

Somewhere....

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The moment the roller coaster went down in a fast speed from above, Namae couldn't help but scream like there was no tomorrow.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The ride was so speedy that she felt her hair almost getting ripped off. The ride went through hoops and turns.

"I LOVE MY LI-----------------FE!!!!!!!!!"

Namae screamed.

*RING* "We hope you enjoyed the ride." *RING*

"Hahhh.." She sighed in relief when the ride was finally finished.

Namae got off from the car and stretched her limbs.

"That was fun."

Earlier, while those four psychos were talking nonsense, Namae couldn't take the boredom anymore so she just sneaked out from that place.

The moment she entered Disney Land, the place looked like another world.

There were many entertainments and food shops to tour around.

When Namae bought a ticket, she was kind of nervous to talk since she didn't know Chinese.

"What ride would you like, miss?" The employee asked her in fluent japanese.

"Huh?"

"Is there a problem?"

Namae realized at that moment that the occurrence may be the author's flaw.

The original novel took place in Japan with only Japanese language, not knowing that the language was applicable to other countries in this world.

'This is so cool.'

But thanks to the author's flaw, things were easier for Namae.

Luckily, she brought her bag and her bank card.

With that, Namae can have fun as much as she can in this place for now.

'Alright. What should I do next?'

"WAHHHHHH!"

Namae heard screams from a certain area.

It was the boat swing she saw from earlier.

The pirate ship went back and forth until it turned 360° like a spinning wheel.

"Woah I wanna ride that."

Namae happily ran towards that area like a kid and bought some ticket for herself.

She started waiting in line with a jovial expression.

*DING* "Please watch your steps and fasten your seatbelt." *DING*

Finally, the doors were open and Namae was about to enter the boat.

"Mmphm!!"

Suddenly, Namae was caught by someone and her mouth and nose were covered tightly that no air was allowed to pass through.

Her hands were restrained and Namae struggled like a fish.

'F'ck!'

When Namae breathed in the scent of the handkerchief, she automatically lost consciousness.