Chapter 7

A/N: Hi. Remember, there are four yanderes in the story. Here's their descriptions: (since I always forget)

1) Amado Genji- Black hair, red eyes

2) Sato Amida- Sandy blonde hair, orange eyes

3) Nakamura Kai- Ash blonde hair, scarlet eyes

4) Tanaka Eiji- Grey hair, auburn eyes

Enjoy the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------

It's been already two days since Namae received that five thousand dollars cheque.

At that time, she clearly remembered the feeling of ascending to heaven from hell.

Seeing the cheque made her forgot about the fact that she was a mob character and that this world is a yandere novel.

Watching the cheque in her hands... It felt like meeting her destined person.

The whole world stops, time freezes, the only thing she sees is the thing in front of her and the others are only specks of dust.

It felt like true love.

Whoever said that money cannot buy happiness is stupid. You literally need money for everything especially in this lifetime.

Sure, Namae did all the tiring work and stuff but she didn't expect the reward to be so great.

Right now, all the employees are on a three-day vacation.

It's only day one and Namae can't wait to relax and watch her few dollars inside her wallet.

*Ring* *Ring*

Namae wondered who had the gall to interrupt her precious day off.

"Hello." She replied in an emotionless tone.

She just wanted to have peace this one time.

"Is this Sei Namae?"

That deep and handsome reply sent shivers down to her spine.

She felt something ominous. Something bad was about to happen.

"Wha- ha, yes. Speaking." She made it look obvious like she was irritated.

"This is Eiji. Tanaka Eiji. Do you remember the banquet? I'm Kana's friend."

'SH'T'

She was right.

Something bad was about to happen.

"Ah, Tanaka Eiji? Ahaha, how can I help you Sir Tanaka?" She changed her tone.

Eiji on the other side of the phone was amused at her quick change of attitude.

She sure knows her place.

"I have a favor to ask about Kana. Can I meet with you?"