Chapter 8

"Ms. Sei-"

"Here's your order ma'am and sir. Please enjoy your meal." The waiter put the food in the table.

He literally cut off Eiji's words earlier.

'Pft- this dude just cut off a yandere. Kudos to him.' Namae laughed in her thoughts.

"Oh, thank you." Namae smiled at the waiter.

"No problem miss." The waiter left afterwards.

'The food's finally arrived.' Namae took the bowl of french fries and placed it in front of her.

"Itadakimasu."

She started picking up the fries that were small at first and ate the long fries after.

Eiji just watched at her while eating. It seemed like Namae forgot his presence for a moment.

She was too carefree.

Eiji preferred elegant ladies who had decency like Kana. But seeing  Namae, she wasn't so bad either.

Realizing that he had such thoughts about Namae, he was stupefied. 'What the hell am I thinking.'

Few minutes later, Namae finished eating and sucked her fingers that had some cheese powder left. She drank the whole jug of coke in one gulp and burped a big one later on.

"Hahh... Thanks for the food." She wiped her mouth with a tissue.

Namae looked at Eiji.

It's been some time but her sixth sense earlier was tingling.

She knew that Eiji has been staring at her since earlier. She felt weird so she didn't mind it and just ate.

But Eiji was staring at her again.

It really was creeping her out.

'Ugh, the goosebumps.'

Aside from Eiji being weird, she realized it late that he called her earlier. Namae didn't interact or encounter him ever since the banquet.

So...

How the hell did he get Namae's number?

'Oh yeah, he owns an IT company. I guess nothing's impossible for him.'

But it was scary nonetheless.

Getting called by some unknown person and asks you later on to meet with him is just eerie.

'Wait, if he owns an IT company, why make me ask Kana for her number? He can just hack his way through everything right?' Namae wondered.

'No, it's much better to have a stupid male lead for once.'

"Well... I think you must have gotten information all about me right?" Namae said.

"And?"

"I'll get going now. I'll ask Kana about it later so I'm expecting to see a million yen in my bank account later. A good day to you Sir Tanaka." Namae stood up and left.

While walking, she bumped into someone.

"Ow- sorry." She apologized.

"It's fine." The man replied.

Namae stared at him for a moment.

Dark blue hair and deep purple eyes. Handsome she might add. After saying that everything's fine, he walked towards where Eiji was sitting at.

'Hm? He knows Tanaka Eiji?' Namae thought.

Namae shrugged off and continued to walk towards home.

"I'm here young master." The purple-eyed man said to Eiji.

"Ah, you're here Nathan. I have a job for you." Eiji replied as he watched Namae's disappearing image.

"What is it?" Nathan responded.

"Find out everything about Sei Namae. I need her info asap." Eiji wiped his hands and stood up.

"Yes, young master."

...

"HAHHH." Namae jumped at her bed and lied on it.

She was on cloud nine these days.

She received thousands of dollars days ago and is about to receive a million yen soon.

What could be happier than that?

*Ring* *Ring*

She was about to close her eyes on the last minute but someone called her.

*Ring* *Ring*

"**** Who the **** is ******* calling me in the middle of my ******* vacation?! ****! **** it! **** **** ***** Agh **** I wanna ******* sleep **** ***********" She cursed wholeheartedly before answering the call.

"Hello?" Namae. answered in a polite tone after she calmed down.

"Namae-san? It's me, Kana! Thank goodness it's you. I was so worried."

'What is she talking about? And did she just recognize my voice at one go?'

"Yes? What do you mean Ito-san?"

"Well... I saw a missed call from an unknown number so I tried to call it. I was so relieved that it was you hahh."

'Wtf. When did I ever call her?'

Namae carefully thought about it but can't remember the part where she tried to call Kana. She didn't even know her number, how much more call her?

She suddenly thought of Eiji.

'It's him. He did this. Ugh damn it.'

"Oh, hahaha, I'm so sorry about that Ito-san. I was just typing some random numbers and I didn't know that it was yours." Namae lied through her teeth.

"Thank goodness."

Namae took this as a chance to ask her about her favorite things.

"Ito-san. Since it's already come to this, I have some things to ask you."

"Hm? What is it?"

"Erm, I want to get to know you better so..."

"Really?! Sure! Ask right away!"

Namae's lips crept upwards at her reply.

'Hello one million.'