Special Chapter: What If

If Namae had kids

"Mommy I want to play!" Hotaru, Namae's son with Amida said. He's already seven years old by this time. He has the same appearance with his father.

"No. Mommy is playing with me." Genji's daughter Hina, argued. She had black hair and red eyes. She's a year younger from Hotaru.

"Mama I want to eat." Keita, Tanaka Eiji's son tugged Namae's sleeve. He's nine years old and is the mini version of Namae.

"Mom, I want you to read the Theory of Human Development with me." Sai, Namae's son with Kai was a bit special from the others. In short, he was a genius. He's eleven, the oldest among them.

"Leave mommy alone, Hina. She's going with me." Hotaru uttered.

"No! You already played with her last time so it's my turn now!" Hina yelled.

Four children were interrupting Namae's sleeping time.

"Are you done?" Namae said in a soft and soothing tone.

But her expression didn't match her tone at all.

*Gulp* All of them gulped.

It seems like they really pissed off Namae right now.

Namae smiled.

"Hotaru and Hina, the two of you play with each other. Keita, there's food in the fridge. And you Sai, read on your own. Now get out of my room and I'm gonna continue my sleep."

*SLAM!*

"..."

"Ugh. It's all your fault, Hotaru. Why are you acting like a child?" Hina's childlike expression disappeared the moment she left Namae's room.

"Says the person who's acting like a child earlier." Hotaru's expression was the same as Hina's

"Tch. If only mom didn't have children other than me." Keita grimaced as he looked at his half-siblings.

"Shut up all of you. Just obey mom's words and don't complain." Sai glared at them as he continued to walk.

Namae truly has wonderful children.

-end-
_____________________
.
.
.
.
.

If Namae resigned from Genji's company in the first place

"Welcome! What can I get you?" Namae greeted the customer in front of her.

After resigning from that yandere's company, She started working at a coffee shop.

"Iced Americano." The man replied.

Sandy blonde hair and scarlet eyes. It was no doubt Sato Amida, one of the heroine's yandere.

"One Iced Americano. That will be 400 yen. Are you paying in cash or card?"

'Ah, wtf is another yandere doing here?' Namae swallowed her thoughts and forced a smile.

"Keep the change." Amida replied as he gave her a thousand yen.

"Thank you sir! Enjoy your coffee~" Namae smiled.

He finally left the store and Namae sighed in relief.

After working time was done, Namae prepared her things and walked straight towards home.

"Sei-san!" A girly voice called out.

Long blonde hair and deep blue eyes. It was the angelic heroine, Ito Kana.

"You really left the company? How are you doing now?" She asked.

'Urgh. Is that mockery I hear?'

"I'm living a peaceful life Sei-san. I'm doing great. How about you?" Namae faked a smile.

"Well.. actually.." She blushed.

'Oh boy.'

"My boss is really kind to me. He treats me differently from others that it embarrasses me." She looked shy.

'You look like you're enjoying it though?' Namae sighed.

"Kana-san." Someone called out her name. Black hair and red eyes. It was Tanaka Eiji.

"Eiji-kun?" Kana replied.

"I see. I'm glad you're doing great. I'll get going now. Bye." Namae said.

Namae didn't want to get involve in the story's flow so she left the scene peacefully.

-end-
______________________
.
.
.
.
.

If Namae fell in love

"Hahh I'm so tired of this life. These damn yanderes and heroine. Ughh it gives me a headache."

Namae groaned with complaints on her table.

'Maybe I should resign from this company.'

After her work, Namae started walking. As she walked towards the exit door, she bumped into someone.

"I apologize." A person said.

"Ugh- what?" Namae looked at the peron whom she bumped into.

Dark blue hair and deep amethyst eyes. A perfectly sculpted face, a handsome- no, a really, dazzlingly handsome face.

She could hear the loud sound of her heartbeat

*Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

Namae's heart was beating rapidly and her face went hot.

"Are you alright?" The man asked.

'Holy cow even his voice is hot.'

"What's your name?" Namae had hearts in her eyes.

"It's Nathan."

'Goodness his name is also sexy.'

*Drip*

"You have a nosebleed." He pointed at her nose.

Namae wiped her nose and saw blood.

"Oh, ah. This? It's nothing." She covered her nose with her hand.

'AHH THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING WHY NOW OF ALL TIMES?!' She freaked out inside.

"Please excuse me."

Nathan took a handkerchief from his pocket and neatly wiped Namae's bloody nose.

'He's touching me!! Oh my gosh his hands are so big and sexy AHH I LOVE IT!!'

"Keep the handkerchief." He said.

"Oh, thank you Sir Nathan." Namae continued to cover her nose with the cloth.

"Then, I'll get going first."

"AH NO WAIT!"

"??"

"I mean, wait for a moment. I have something to give you."

Namae took out a pen and paper from her bag and wrote something.

She then gave the paper to Nathan and gave him a big, bright smile.

"This is my phone number. Do contact me if you have time. I'll give my thanks to you by then."

After that, she ran away from him.

'AHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M THIS BOLD HAHAHAHA! FORGET IT, I LOVE MY LIFE! THIS IS THE BESTT!"

-end-
______________________