☁️🥀hurt. pt.2🥀☁️

TW// IMPLIED SELF HARM
If you don't like angst this chapter is NOT for you

A/N - Ayo I have to go to a camp for a week so I won't be able to write or check wattpad ew cringe anyways enjoy this story you probably won't it's sad lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Mitsuba's POV|
-
It was now Friday, and I remembered how Kou told me about how he'd make up for what happened last weekend with this weekend, which I hoped would be true. He went up to my desk as soon as he walked in class.

"You ready to come to may place later? I promise I won't ditch you this time." He smiled at me which made me turn red.

"S-Sure..." I replied while looking away.

Stop blushing you idiot.

"Alright! We'll meet at the front of the school at the end of the day then." After our conversation the bell rang about a minute or two later, and class then began.

I found myself staring at him most of the period.

~Time Skip~

It was now the end of the day, and I waited for Kou outside of the school. He then finally came walking out with Daikon-senpai.

G r e a t .

They both came over to me. Yashiro smiled.

"Hey Mitsuba-kun! I won't intrude on you guys this time like I did last week. I'm sorry about that! See you Monday Kou, unless you decide to text me!!" I could see Kou blushing as she started walking away.

"Erm, ok! Bye Senpai!" He then looked over to me and smiled.

"So, you ready to be beat at all my games?" He asked.

"Pfffft, don't even try going there lame earring. I always beat YOU. You suck at all of your games!" I told him playfully.

"Tch, we'll see about that!" We smiled at each other for a few seconds until eventually looking away.

I looked away because I felt my face getting warmer and warmer, and he probably just looked away because I did first.

Why do I always end up staring at him for too long??

I was probably starting to turn pink.

"Anyways, let's get going!" Kou started walking.

"R-Right!" I walked besides him, and we talked the entire walk there, no awkward silences.

I was probably red the whole time, but he was too dense to notice.

This is nice...

~Time Skip~

I was beating Kou at all his games like usual. After a while we stopped, and after a few minutes of silence, Kou spoke up.

"Hey... do you know any advice on... girls...?" He asked.

This is gonna be a fun conversation.