☁️🥀hurt. pt.1🥀☁️

FUCK IT, HERE'S AN ANGST CHAPTER FOR ONCE. AND I MEAN ACTUAL ANGST. THIS WONT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING. 😍😍😍😍😍

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Mitsuba's POV|
-
It was my first day of school, and I was nervous as hell. I've switched schools 2 times before, and it's always ended up being a disaster. I end up getting bullied to the point I have to beg my mom for us to move. I hoped this time would be different. The school was called Kamome Gakuen, and it seemed decent enough. It was within biking distance so I didn't have to worry about my mom always dropping me off. I was almost late to my first class, getting lost in the halls, but luckily I just barely made it a minute before the bell. Thus, the first class of the day began.

~Time Skip like 6 minutes lol~

After the teacher called out attendance and introduced himself, someone walked in late. He walked in very slowly, clearly embarrassed.

"You must be Minamoto Kou." The teacher sighed with an annoyed tone.

He then quickly sat down in front of me.

"Yeah, sorry I'm late!" He scratched the back of his head.

"Whatever, it's the first day anyways... so, since you all have no work, just say hi to the person behind you or something." The teacher told us.

The blonde haired boy immediately turned to face me. He then gave me a toothy grin.

"Hey, I'm Kou!" He held out his hand for me to shake.

Pffft, this kid looks like a loser. Just be nice Sousuke.

"Erm, I'm Mitsuba..." I shook his hand since it'd be rude not to.

"Cool, I can't wait to get to know you more!" I wanted to respond with "Whatever.", but since I wanted to avoid getting bullied at this school I didn't.

"Yeah..."

~Time Skip~

It was now lunch time, and I just sat alone under a tree, eating my food in peace. I had no interest in meeting anyone really. I saw that blonde boy from my class with 4 other people, but I had no interest in getting to know him.

Tch, he looks lame.

I stopped paying attention to him and decided to start taking pictures of the scenery with my camera.

"Hey, Mitsuba!" I heard a voice from behind me.

"aH, WHAT THE HELL?! WEIRDO!!" I accidentally shouted.

It turns out the person behind me was Kou.

"...Yo. I'm sorry I startled you, it's just me." He gave an awkward smile and scratched the back of his neck, then sat down next me.

"Ah... wait. You're just gonna forget about me yelling at you? Just like that??" I snapped my fingers to emphasize my point.

He looked like he was thinking for a second.

"Mmmm... yeah! So, what's up?" He looked at me with an innocent look while I just gave him a confused look in return.