🌸🌷 a certain ghost friend 🌷🌸

Ayo so theres a few stories I have that are done and that were public at one point, but one day I decided I didn't like them anymore so I made them drafts lol. I'm making them public again though so if you've never read these before then enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Swap au!! Also I'm gonna be inserting two of my friends from my tbhk gc to this story because uhhh I can lmao 😎😎😎 I hope you guys don't mind too much,, they're basically just supposed to be Mitsuba's versions of Yokoo and Satou 😭

This request is from @gummy_worm_boi!!

|Mitsuba's POV|
-
"Bæ stooop!!" I heard Callie say to her unofficial girlfriend, Aniodbd.

"Never!!" Aniodbd responded as she had her arms wrapped around Callie.

I rolled my eyes and turned to the front of my desk. All my two best friends did was flirt with each other, but I had just learned to deal with it.

"Anyways, what's Sousuke-kun up to??" I could sense Aniodbd get closer to me, and she peeped her head over my shoulder.

"Homework?" She looked at the papers laying in front of me.

"Yeah... I kind of forgot yesterday. My grade is already in the 70s, so I can't afford to have anymore points taken off." I explained.

"Oof, that sucks. My grade's a 60 in math!" She replied in a bragging tone.

Callie joined in the conversation.

"Uhhh I don't think that's a good thing to brag about-" She tried pointing out.

"Shhhhh..." Aniodbd responded, to which Callie just shrugged.

"Pffft. Can you guys leave me alone now? I kinda have to work." I asked them politely since they were my friends, and I didn't want to mess it up, despite the fact the three of us had already been close for 2 months now.

"Fine, I'll just take me and my bae somewhere!! Good luck, Sousuke-kun!!" Aniodbd smiled as she grabbed Callie's hand, before Callie stopped them both.

"Huh?" Aniodbd looked at her with a hurt look.

"Aniodbd, we're in school. Are you an idiot?" Just as Aniodbd was about to open her mouth, Callie immediately added on.

"Actually, don't answer that." Callie's 'bae' gave her a nod of defeat, as if she was disappointed in herself.

They both the walked away laughing, and went to talk about whatever as I rushed through my work.

((A/N - If you guys think I'm gonna explain the whole unofficial girlfriend thing,, you better believe I won't 😎😎😎 also yes, we call one of our friends Aniodbd lmao-))

~Time Skip~

I felt really tired during class, so I decided to get some water and try to wake myself up.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked my teacher.

"Go ahead." When I arrived I splashed water in my face, but as I did I noticed an unfamiliar figure behind me.