🌼body swap pt.2🌼

|Mitsuba's POV|
-
Once school was over, I looked for Kou in the hallway. It was crowded and I saw him jump excitedly and wave at me.

Pffft this loser's so cute.

I then remembered what Yamabuki told me and blushed. I ignored it and went through the crowd to get to him.

"Can you not jump and wave like that?? I like keeping a low profile!" I told him in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry, I just wanted you to see me." He smiled.

I had to admit, seeing myself smile so much was quite weird, but I liked picturing how he'd look smiling instead. Then again, seeing someone else in my body was obviously just weird in general.

"Now let's go to the girls bathroom!" He told me.

"Ugh, I forgot about that. Why do you even want to go there so bad??"

"I'll explain when we're there!"

We went up the stairs to the girls bathroom and I caught sight of a girl I had only seen a few times before. I also remembered how I had called her a daikon once.

"What's she doing here?" I asked Kou.

"Oh, she's a good friend of mine."

The girl looked at me and smiled. She even ran up to hug me. (A/N - from here on I'll put the first letter of either Yashiro, Kou, or Mitsuba's name so it's easier to see who's talking.)

M - "Uhhh... what the heck?"

Y - "O-Oh sorry! I thought you didn't mind me hugging you."

Kou then butt in embarrassingly.

K - "I-I don't! Don't worry about it."

She looked at Kou with a confused look on her face.

Y - "Hey!! Aren't you that rude boy who called me a daikon? I didn't know you were friends with Kou."

K - "He did? Sorry about that, anyways, I'm Kou, and that's Mitsuba. We've kinda switched bodies and don't know how, so I decided coming to Hanako would be our best bet. He's always trouble."

Y - "Oh, ok!"

I was utterly confused by her response.

M - "Ok?! What kind of response is that?? Also who the hell is Hanako? Isn't that the girl or something from that one rumor? I don't know what's going on!"

Y - "Yeah he's the one from the rumor, except he's actually a boy. He's a perverted ghost friend of mine, but he's nice when you get to know him! Also I've been through a ton of weird things involving paranormal activity, so this is nothing honestly."

M - "Ok..."

Y - "Also he's stationed in the girls bathroom."

M - "What the heck?!"

K - "Shouldn't we go ask him for advice now?"

M - "Ugh, ok, let's go."

We headed into the girls bathroom and were met with a regular looking boy.