💖☁️ "what is he to you?" ☁️💖

A/N - Before I get started I just wanna randomly say; I headcanon Yashiro and Mitsuba as the ultimate platonic brotp lmfao. I can see them helping one another with their boy problems ù_ú

also like usual ghosts = alive

anyways, I hope you enjoy the story!
-
|Mitsuba's POV|
-
"Hey Mitsuba!" Those were the words I heard on a daily basis.

But for whatever reason, lately it's been having a different effect on me.

"Hey Kou." He smiled at me while I took pictures during lunch.

What's this feeling? My stomach feels like crap.

I shrugged it off. Kou eventually walked up to me to ask me a question.

"Do you not have a lunch??"

"I don't normally do..."

"Oh, then take this!" He took a dumpling out of his container and passed it to me with his chopsticks.

"Tch, how do I know it's not poisonous?"

"C'mon Sousuke. It was with the rest of my food. Now don't be a dummy and just eat!" I just sighed, took the dumpling, and put it in my mouth.

"Whoa, what the heck? These are really good! Where'd you get them??" He giggled which made me feel good.

I couldn't pinpoint why, but he just had that kind of effect.

"I made them!" My eyes widened at his response.

"Shut up lame earring, you didn't!" I said in a playful tone.

"I did, I swear!!" I then thought for a second.

"Hmph, guess they're not as good as I thought then..."

"What?!"

"I'm just messing with you. Can I pleeeease have another Minamoto-kun??"

"Yeah, ok." He handed me another one and I ate it with a smile.

My stomach feels so weird holy frick. Sure I don't eat a lot, but it's never felt this way before. Well,, I wouldn't want Kou to worry so I'll just ignore it for now.

"I'll bring you more tomorrow. Anyways, I'm gonna go hang out with Yokoo and Satou. You can join us if you want."

"Eh, socializing isn't really my thing."

"Ok! You're welcome if you ever change your mind though. Bye Mitsu!" Kou waved as he started walking towards his friends.

Mitsu... hmph, that's the first time he's ever called me that. I kinda like it.

"See ya lame earring."

A few minutes after he left my stomach stopped hurting.

Gosh, what's wrong with me?

I then saw a girl in the distance with ankles like no other. I remember when Kou first introduced me to her. We weren't the closest, but I didn't hate her. She seemed quite nice. Then before I knew it I was walking towards that daikon. She turned around and saw me.