💞🎬 and scene pt.1 🎬💞

YO I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT ITS BECAUSE IVE BEEN ON A LONG HIATUS AND FEEL LIKE POSTING SOMETHING HJWBSJHDJJWJDKW PART 2 WILL ARRIVE EVENTUALLY.

anyways hey guys long time no see 😎😎😎😎😎 basically I left because of no motivation as well as school, plus my friends know about this acc which made me quite a bit embarrassed but I'm back after they encouraged me to start writing again so hi 😎😎😎😎

also while I was gone I found the Mitsuba to my Kou which is pretty poggers but anyways on with the story 😳

Musical actor au request from @nightmare_ghostie!! I think this idea is really cute 😩

————————————————————————————

|Mitsuba's POV|
-
I looked at my adorable boyfriend, Kou Minamoto, as he was on stage, looking like he was having the time of his life. It was always like that, and I ws happy for him of course, but, it also resulted in some jealousy. Every time he had to kiss a girl that happiness stayed on his face, making me insecure each time. It's not like I'd just stop showing up at his performances though. He was extremely talented and it was free, so I wanted to cheer him on as he glanced at me occasionally. It was just those kiss scenes that often bothered me. I knew he didn't actually enjoy it and it was just for the stage, but it still made me feel iffy. I had a bouquet in my hand, planning to give it to Kou after his latest play.

"Good job, Kou!! Your acting was mediocre at best, but I'm still proud or whatever." I greeted him when the play was over, giving him a hug.

"Thanks, Mitsu." He smiled.

"Also, you're at least a better actor than me when it comes to being a tsundere." He joked.

I blushed and handed him the bouquet in an annoyed way.

"You're the tsundere." I muttered.

He grabbed it and smiled that warm smile of his.

"So, when's your next play?" I asked him out of curiosity, excited for the time I'd see him up on stage again.

"Next week! I'll be working with Nene-senpai again." My heart rate increased in hearing that.

"O-Oh... cool." He examined me for a few seconds.

"Mitsu, are you jealous?" He smiled that adorably idiotic smile of his.

"No! Of course I'm not. She could never live up to me anyways." I replied as confident as I could.

Kou just gave me a smile in return that made me feel more confident.

"Alright then! You're right. Never forget you're the one I chose, Mitsu." He gave me a kiss on the cheek, so I gave him one in return and intertwined our fingers.

"...good."

~Time Skip~

"Lame earring, why do you have to force me to practice with youuuuu?" I whined.

Kou was making me help him with his lines for the play in our house due to the Daikon girl doing whatever it was she does.

"Nene-senpai isn't available at the moment, and it'll be easier for me to memorize my lines."

"But it's boriiiiing. Now when I watch the performance I'm gonna know everything that happens." I complained.

"Oh c'mon, isn't it at least a little fun?" Before I could respond he looked through the book of lines in his hand and stopped at a certain page, looking at me with that stupid smirk of his.

"Like this part here."

"What pa-" I was about to roll my eyes until Kou grabbed my waist, pulled me closer to him, and kissed me with no warning while tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear, that dumbass.

After a few seconds he stopped.

"That part." He smiled.

"I'm- uhm- UGH...!" I looked away from him, flustered by his dumb actions.

"C'mon Mitsu don't be so salty about it~"

"You're such a flirt, you idiot." I told him while avoiding his gaze.

"Well you still kissed back." Kou shrugged.

We stayed in silence for a bit, Kou ruffling his hair with one hand while looking at his lines with another. I just watched him.

"Well, are you gonna stop simping over me and help me practice or what?"

"I WAS NOT." I yelled, getting closer to him and bonking him on his head.

He just laughed, and I eventually started helping that needy idiot go over his lines again. He was way too dramatic on the kissing scenes and overdid it, but I didn't mind. He was a surprisingly good actor, and I was excited to see how he'd new his next play.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yuh this is short but I promise the next chapter will be longer hkwhsjqhsjqhsiqhs idek if anyone missed me but I'm somewhat back if I ever get anymore ideas so hi I'm gonna head to sleep now before my partner yells at me in the morning bye 😎

word count
-822