🌷~I love you pt.2~🌷

|Mitsuba's POV|
-
Once I woke up, I immediately screamed and my face was all red. Kou woke up right next to me, looking tired as hell, his eyes half closed.

"Wh-Wha...??"

"PERVERT! MOLESTOR! IDIOT! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" I yelled.

He put his hand over my mouth.

"I didn't do anything you idiot. You're the one who begged me to sleep next to you."

I moved his hand away.

"There's no way I would!!"

"You did. You even said you liked me..." Kou scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Because you're my friend, but that doesn't give you an excuse to do dirty things with me!!"

"Mitsuba, your clothes are on, dummy. Also... you said you wanted to kiss me... so I thought..."

My face was as warm as the sun at this point.

"I say dumb things when I'm sleepy!"

"Oh."

He got up from the bed and just looked at me. I saw... tears coming down his eyes as he looked down.

Oh no... what did I do??

"I'll go make us breakfast then haha... sorry." He wiped his tears away but they kept flowing, and I eventually raced to the other side of the bed to grab his arm before he could go.

"Wait..."

"What?"

"Wh-What did you say back... when I told you I liked you...?"

"Why does it even matter? You didn't mean it." He tried letting go but I tightened my grip.

"I..."

I yanked his arm towards me and our faces fell into a kiss. To my surprise he kissed back, and I used the opportunity to put my arms around him. We eventually pulled away from each other, our faces equally red.

"Sorry for lying... I-I really do like you Minamoto Kou. I was just too stubborn and embarrassed to admit it. I also never expected I'd expose myself by being so tired." I lowered my head since I felt bad.

Kou wiped the last of his tears and made me look at him.

"It's ok Mitsu. Also last night... I told you I liked you too. You even hid your face in my chest... it was quite cute actually. I even gave you a kiss on the forehead before I went to sleep." He giggled and I got embarrassed and punched him softly in the shoulder.

"Wh-Whatever!" Was all I could let out.

I was touching my forehead since I was embarrassed and he just kissed me on the cheek and smiled at me.

"Well I mean, you obviously like me back, so... wanna go out? I've actually liked you for quite some time... even though you're really annoying and needy and cocky. But... those are the character traits I find amazing about you."