✨🌙 sleepy cuddles 🌙✨

Request from @arsonoliver! I wanted to get this one out of the way since I figured I could make it short and fluffy 🥺💖

—————————————————————————————————

|Kou's POV|
-
"I win again~!" Mitsuba told me with a smug look on his face.

I just sighed.

"Yuuup..." Mitsuba was better at games than I thought, and it was driving me crazy.

I then looked at the clock which was now at 11:23pm, and I was worried since me and Mitsuba had school tomorrow.

"Mitsu, shouldn't we go to sleep?" He just gave me a pouty face in return.

"But we're bondiiiing!" He complained.

"Pfffft- we talk all day everyday, you dummy." I told him sarcastically.

"You're the dummy!!" There he went again, being the tsundere he is.

"C'mooon Mitsuuu... for me at least...? Nii-chan is gonna be mad if I'm late." I gave him puppy dog eyes which made him blush.

"F-Fine!" He muttered.

I just smiled and went to lay in his bed.

"Don't get any ideas."

"I wouldn't dream of it, girly face." I rolled my eyes playfully, and before we knew it, we were asleep.

I accidentally woke up, and it was still dark and the clock read 3am. I also noticed Mitsuba clinging onto me which probably made my whole face turn red.

"Kouuu you awake...?" His sleepy voice asked me.

"Not really... I can only work like, half of my mind." I joked.

"Soooo... semi-yes!" I giggled a bit.

"Yeah, sure." I could see Mitsuba's faint smile in the dark which made me smile as well.

Then, before I knew it, he got closer to my face and he kissed my jawline. Then my cheek. Then the corner of my lip.

"Where are your lips...?!" He muttered angrily.

I laughed again. He's so adorable like this. Mitsuba never fails to make me smile, even when I'm barely awake. I decided to go for it and I kissed his lips. It was a very soft and calm kiss, like it was saying "I love you even when I'm tired and we both only share half a braincell.". I could also feel his lips curve into another smile which made me happy, since nothing is worth more than seeing Mitsuba in such a state. When we stopped kissing he put his arms around my waist and hid his face into my neck, his slow breathes making it feel warm. I could also tell his hair was all over the place, but I didn't mind since it was nice and soft. In return I put my arms around his waist as well, and we tried closing the distance between us as much as possible.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, Kou." Mitsuba stated.

"I love you." My heart skipped a beat at my adorable boyfriend.

"You're the cutest human being I've ever met in my life. I love you too, Strawberry. I can't believe I got so lucky finding someone like you." He gave me one more kiss on the cheek and then the forehead, and started resting his head on my chest beneath my chin rather than in the crook of my neck.

"What do you mean?? You're the one always there for me, no matter the scenario. The big loser who cares for people more than himself." I softened my gaze at his words, but it's a shame he couldn't see it.

"And you're the one who's really stubborn that I can see right through. You're love for me is as clear as day~" I teased.

"Tch, lame-ass..."

"Says the one who just complimented me." He was too tired to punch me in the shoulder, so we just continued cuddling instead.

We continued whispering loving things to each other until we eventually went to sleep in each others arms.

Dork. I don't want anyone else but you.

|Third Person POV|
-
They were both late for school the next day 😌 <3

————————————————————————————————————-

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot! Also this time it's an actual "oneshot" and not just some long story lmao. Sorry if you guys want it longer though, I'm aware of how short this is, but I hope I made you smile at least a tiny bit 😭😭😭

Word count
-710