🌷~I love you pt.1~🌷

A/N - Surprise

A/N 2 - Bruh I came to edit this story and I have no idea why I typed in "Surprise" lmfaoooooo
ok anyways enjoy this story uwu

|Mitsuba's POV|
-
It was summer break, and since I was really bored with nothing to, so I decided to text my lame friend. It's not like I had a choice, there was simply just nothing better for me to do with my life. His name was Minamoto Kou. He was a tall and blonde boy with beautiful blue eyes.

Wait. Did I just describe his eyes as beautiful?? There's no way. It was probably just a... an accident! That's all! There's no way I'm gay haha.

After that weird exchange in my head, I went to his contact to talk to him.
-
Perverted Traffic Safety Earring

I looked at the name for a second, and decided it was time for a change.

🌻Lame earring boy Kou🌻

I didn't know why I put flower emojis next to it, but I didn't really care. It was the afternoon, and I was tired and bored. My mind was probably just messing with me. I eventually started texting him.

|Kou's POV|
-
I was on my bed, tired out of my mind. Tiara and Teru-nii had me do tasks for them all day and it was so annoying. All I really wanted to do was text Mitsuba. Yeah, he's a pretty annoying guy but... well... I liked him, and I fell for him. Really really bad too. I started liking him after 7 months we had became friends. (A/N - Here they've been friends for let's say a year and a half lol.) I decided to go to messages since I finally had the free time. Then what I saw made me panic.

📷💞Camera Geek 💞📷 is typing...

I immediately pressed the home button, just waiting for the notification. Also, I always put hearts next to Mitsu's name. Obvious, I know. I wasn't stupid enough to let him see though, so every morning before I went to school I deleted them. I was just glad messages didn't show the other person their name. I eventually saw the notification pop up.

"Hey loser, I'm bored"

Followed by

"Hurry up and respond btw, I know u have nothing better to do >:P"

I figured this would be a good time to have a conversation with him, so I opened the app up.

📷💞Camera Geek💞📷

Hey loser, I'm bored
Hurry up and respond btw, I know u have nothing better to do >:P

Hey Mitsuba
I'm pretty surprised you texted me first for once lmao, you must be so desperate for my attention

Whatever >:(
If anything you should be glad someone as cute as me is texting someone like YOU

Heyyyy whats wrong with someone like me??

Like I'd tell you -3-

How mean :(

Your fiiiiine, stop being overdramatic earring boy

You're*

SHUT UP!!
IDC ABOUT UR DUMB GRAMMAR
now since you don't care about this conversation I'm just gonna go >:(