🌸 waitress pt.1 🌸

A/N - I came up with this idea yesterday and figured I should write a oneshot about it. It was like 11pm and I had to go to sleep lol. I wrote it in my notes so I wouldn't forget :P Mitsuba and Kou are 16 in this story soooo uh ye.
Anyways enjoy! (Also like usual Mitsuba is alive [along with the other rumours. The only one that exists is the mokke.] and him and Kou are already dating)

|Third Person POV|
-
It was a Friday after school, so Kou figured he would take advantage of the weekend and ask his boyfriend out on a date. He was waiting at the front for the girly-looking boy and finally saw him walk of the school. Once Kou caught a glimpse of him a smile grew on his face, and once Mitsuba saw him he ran to give Kou an unexpected hug.

"Hey loser." Mitsuba let go and smiled.

"Hey beautiful." Kou smiled back as Mitsuba was caught off guard. He turned red. The pink haired boy then put his sleeve over his mouth to hide his small smile.

"Ehhh?? Whatever..." He muttered.

Kou laughed and moved his hand off his face, then began to hold it.

"You're so stubborn Mitsuba"

After that they walked home together, holding each others' hand. Right before they got to Mitsuba's place Kou asked the question.

"Oh yeah, since it's the weekend, wanna go out?" There was a slight blush on his face as he talked.

"Out? Are you perverted?! Wanting to take advantage of me during the weekend!"

"Ehhh?? No I-I just tho-" Mitsuba interrupted him after seeing how embarrassed he was.

"Pfft I was joking with you earring boy. Of course I'd like to go out with you." Mitsuba smiled which made Kou's heart flutter.

"So, I was thinking about a cafe. Tomorrow. At maybe... let's say 2:00pm?" Kou was still nervous since this would be their first date.

So was Mitsuba, but he on the other hand would never admit it.

"Sounds good to me!" Mitsuba replied.

As they got to Mitsuba's house Kou hugged and kissed him on his cheek goodbye. Mitsuba got flustered but didn't want to admit it.

"P-Pervert! But um, d-do that more often will you...? Ok bye!" That last part made the strawberry boy so embarrassed he ran away, and Kou smiled.

~ time skip ~

|Kou's POV|
-
It was now Saturday, and I was really nervous for our date. I woke up at 8am, and made me and my siblings breakfast since I was in a good mood

I can't wait to see Mitsuba later

I thought to myself. He was my boyfriend after all. Sure he's cocky, annoying, has a big ego, and fakes it with some people, but he has a soft side. It's just that not very many people are able to see that side of him. I'm glad that I can though.

"Breakfast!" Tiara exclaimed.

My family came down at about 8:30, once I was done cooking.

"Thanks Kou! I wish I could cook like you." Teru told me.

I held back a smile. I was happy that my big brother was proud of me.

"Thanks Teru-nii."

Once everyone finished their food, I just hung out in his room until it was around the time I had to leave. I planned to leave around 1:20pm since it's a 30 minutes bike ride, and I wanted to show up early.

~ time skip brought by Mirai (read the manga if you haven't already lol) ~

It was now 12:00pm so I started to get ready. I took a 15 minute shower then put on a white shirt with a blue sweater on top, along with black pants. I hoped I would look good for Mitsuba. Then as I waited for 1:15 to roll around I got onto Instagram. My account name is @ trafficsafetyearring. Mitsuba had changed it a long time ago and I had just rolled with it. I scrolled through Mitsuba's feed. His account name is @ mitsubasaesthetic. It was mostly aesthetic photos of anything and everything. Though his account was aesthetic, there were the occasional photos of me photobombing his pictures, or just pictures of the both of us. I smiled at the memories and looked down at the likes of one of the pictures.

@ daikon.chan and 43 others.

daikon.chan... Amane must've changed it.

Amane would mess around with Nene like that. I then looked at all the mutuals who liked his post.

@ puttingmybrotherd0wn7

@ amanesproperty

@ purpl3spiral

@ marrymea0i

@ drawingbird4

@ gimmecandyyeswehaveinsta

I was shocked at the last one since I don't know how the mokke managed to get an Instagram account.

They probably stole a phone from the school.

I didn't think too much of it. After a while of scrolling it was finally 1:15, so I spent a good 5 minutes brushing my hair to make it presentable, then started to head out.

I got to the cafe at about 1:45, earlier than I thought. I then sat down.

"May I take your order?~" the waitress asked me.

I was kind of shocked since she somewhat resembled Shijima, except she had no glasses, brown eyes, and her hair style was similar to Mirai's.

"No thanks, I'm waiting for someone." I replied.

"Oh, she must be one lucky girl..." I didn't really trust the way she said that.

"O-Oh! Actually-" I was about to tell her Mitsuba was a boy until she cut me off.

"Haha yeah! Anywhoo I'll keep you company for now!" I started to feel uncomfortable and hoped Mitsuba would be here soon...
———————————————————————————————————
A/N - I hope you enjoyed that! I wasn't planning on splitting this into two parts but there's already over 900 words so I should ówò. Anyways stay tuned for the next part!

word count (including author's notes)
-974