Twelve: November

Harry and Niall were sitting on Harry's couch, hunched over a newspaper. There was an article on yesterday's events on the X-Factor, primarily about Louis' interview.

Niall read it aloud as usual:

X-Factor judge regrets eliminating contestant in 'Five Chair Challenge' the second he walks out

Louis Tomlinson sent a contestant home last night on X-Factor, but realized his mistake in the very last second and called him back on the stage. This has never happened before on X-Factor.

"There's a lot of pressure on you, so it's easy to get confused," explained Louis Tomlinson, X-Factor judge and world famous pop star after the episode.

Louis had given a chair to contestant Harry Styles, and then taken it away from him when he felt that another contestant deserved it more. He instantly regretted his decision, because not many seconds later, he called Harry back on stage and gave him a chair for the second time.

"I wasn't ready to let go of Stuart, and I wasn't ready to let go of Ted. And Rachel and George had really impressed me tonight. Suddenly Harry was the only one left," Louis elaborated

As mentioned above, not many seconds went by before Tomlinson regretted because "it just felt too weird."

Do you agree with Louis' final decision to give Harry another chance? Let us know on our website.

"Yes, I do," Niall said and started typing in the link to the website on his laptop.

I agree with Louis' decision. Why would he eliminate the love of his life? He typed and pressed enter before Harry could read it and prevent him from doing so.

Harry read over his comment and protested loudly, "Niall! What the fuck, you didn't just comment that!"

"Relax," Niall cackled, "I'm anonymous."

Harry rolled his eyes. Then his lips curled into a smile. "I've missed this."

"Aww, me too, Hazzie," Niall pinched his cheeks like some grandma, Harry swatting his hand off of him.

"Read the other comments," Harry demanded. Niall obliged and scrolled down on the website. There were actually more comments than Harry would've expected on some sketchy website. He read them over in silence.

yeah dude harrys totally awesome
- harrys buddy

Harry snickered at the comment from his friend. It could only have been from Lucas.

Yeah but wtf louis shouldn't have eliminated him in the first place?.....
- harry styles fan

Yes. I secretly hope they get together soon. I feel like there's some kind of hidden romantic tension between Louis Tomlinson and Harry !
- I ship Larry

Harry's eyebrows popped up. He glanced over at Niall who had the same expression.

"Damn. What happened at that camp, Har?" Niall said, wiggling his eyebrows. Harry groaned. "Literally nothing. The so called "tension" is probably just from Louis seeing me naked, it was awkward as fuck."

Only when he finished his sentence did Harry realize how misleading that may have come off.

Niall jumped back in bewilderment. "Excuse me? Naked?"

"I went skinny dipping with a friend, and Louis popped up out of nowhere..."

"Skinny dipping, huh?" Niall said seductively. "That is very un-like you, I must say. Say, did anything happen between you and Louis?"

"Shut up. It was the worst night of my life," Harry grimaced at the image of the uncomfortable scene last night. "My friend ditched me in the lake."

Niall snickered, but Harry gave him a reprimanding glare that made him shut up and say, "the bastard. What's his name? You want me to kick his ass?"

"You couldn't hurt a fly if you wanted to, Niall. Nah, he's cool. His name's Lucas. He thinks Louis likes me."

"You better give me his number 'cause I think I'm gonna like this Lucas."

Harry slapped him playfully over the head, Niall whining. "Hey!"

"I miss Louis," Harry sighed dreamily after some time.

Niall smiled, amused. "Wanna go see him?"

Harry gave him a look. "What?"

"He just posted to his story on his Instagram. Looks like he's at a restaurant. Want me to track it down?"

"Are you crazy?" Harry exclaimed sternly. His face softened. "Yeah, that'd be great, actually."

Niall started clicking away on his laptop, eyes furrowed in concentration. Harry let him do his thing while shoveling a few crisps in his mouth. Niall's mum had offered them sandwiches, but he was so sick of sandwiches. The mere thought of a sandwich made him sick.

He went on his phone and opened Instagram. It had been two weeks since he checked the app. He saw that he'd gained a couple hundreds of followers in the last twenty four hours. He never really posted anything. All there was on his feed was a close up of his green eyes which he had photoshopped a couple years ago... a tremendous amount. It looked so fake. He laughed at his past self. And then there was a thirty second video of him singing a cover of Habit.

It had gotten a lot of views and comments recently. He clicked view comments. Most of which were praise and feedback. But there were also a few hate comments about his appearance and about how he needed to leave Louis and Mark alone. He scoffed. As if Louis and Mark were in some kind of a relationship. Like that was allowed.

"YES!" Niall yelled. Harry jumped back, startled. "I found the restaurant. It's literally right around the corner. Let's go. Let's go now!" He flew up from his seat and went to grab his coat.

"Woah, woah," Harry said and ran after him. "Are we really doing this? Don't you think he'll be suspicious that I show up everywhere he goes?"

"Nah. Just pretend I'm your date."

Harry grimaced.

"I was hoping for a little less disgust, but I'll take it. Come on, let's go!"

It was hardly dark out, it only being 3 in the afternoon. The two stumbled across the pavement and entered the impeccable restaurant.

"Table for two," Niall said to the snobbish waiter.

"This is a highly expensive place, sir."

"That's okay, we'll show ourselves out!" Harry assured, about to drag Niall out of the restaurant, but Niall wasn't having it.

"Listen to me, mister, we have money to spend in here and we are gonna."

"We're broke," Harry whispered.

"I thought your friend just said you were broke?"

"We know Louis Tomlinson, okay? And he's in there, and we wanna speak to him about something very important."

"Way to be cool, man."

"And what would that very important thing be?" The waiter inquired.

"Does no one care about privacy anymore?"

The waiter sighed, but let them through.

"I feel so boisterous," Harry said low to Niall as they made their way through the expensive restaurant, searching for Louis' face amongst all the fancy people. They sat down at a table and were brought two menu cards.

It took about twenty minutes before they finally realized Louis wasn't here. And that they couldn't even afford the two side salads and glasses of water they'd ordered.

"Wanna make a run for it?"

"Yeah."