Thirty Two: May

A/N:
SCROLL TO THE END TO SEE TRIGGER WARNING

Harry couldn't stop texting Louis now that he actually had access to his private number.

His nineteen year old ass had nothing better to do.

The thought that Louis thought Harry important enough to give him his telephone number meant so much to him. He didn't want to assume that a famous, busy, respected person like Louis liked him, but it was hard not to.

He spent hours on end thinking about him. The feeling he gave Harry was so addicting. Harry tried to reminisce Louis' hand flattened against the small of his back. If his stomach tightened and jumped up and down at a touch so simple as a hand on his back, he wondered what kissing his lips must feel like.

Wow, Harry should really go get a job. Maybe touch some grass too while he's at it.

After having texted him nonstop the whole day, it finally crossed his mind that he might've come across as annoying and clingy.

He put his phone aside and walked downstairs to chat with Gemma. They talked about her boyfriend and how lately he had been implying signs that he was going to be proposing to her soon. It was actually nice to get his mind off of Louis for a while. The intense feelings he felt in his chest could get a little too much sometimes.

Lately his world had been starting to revolve around Louis. It couldn't be healthy. Not that he cared that much about his health, but still. Harry was concerned for himself.

He and Gemma decided to go out and have lunch in a café. They both ordered the fish and chips - a weird tradition they'd shared since they were both small. Harry didn't even remember the origin of it.

They talked about everything and nothing at once. It was casual and comfortable and safe.

Harry grabbed every opportunity to spend time with his big sister. He was thankful to have her in his life.

After lunch, Gemma took off to meet some friends of hers which fit him well because Harry spotted his own friends sitting by some other café by the London Eye.

"Niall! Lucas!" He shouted and grabbed their attention, walking over.

"Sorry if you guys are on a date or something, but I'm gonna join you anyway."

"Didn't you just eat, fat ass?" Niall rolled his eyes.

Harry stuck his tongue out at him and nipped at Niall's burger.

"Eh!" Niall slapped his hand away and Harry grumbled. He called over the waitress and ordered some food of his own. Just a salad, though, because Niall was right, he had just eaten.

"So, we heard you and Louis were at the carnival yesterday," Lucas smirked. "How'd it go, dude?"

"How did you hear that? I didn't tell you."

"We know you didn't, and I'm not gonna lie to you Harry, you've disappointed us deeply," Niall faked a sniffle.

"So how did you find out?"

"Media."

Harry groaned. Of course. The media. They just happened to know everything.

"It went well," he said. "Bumped into Mark."

The waitress came over and placed the salad in front of Harry. He thanked her with a polite smile.

"Mark?" Lucas creased his eyebrows. "Almost forgot he still existed."

"Me too, honestly. But he was with some friends, so." Harry forked his salad and fit a bite inside his mouth.

"So," Niall said. Harry waited for him to finish his sentence, but he never did.