Thirty Three: June

The mirror reflected the warm light of the lamp as Harry got ready for the meet up he had with Louis. He was trying on a green shirt which made his eyes pop. But he just didn't think green suited him. He pulled the shirt up over his head and tried on an orange one instead.

See, now he just looked like a carrot.

Not quite feeling like attracting any bunnies to him today, he threw that one away too with a groan of frustration.

So that was basically all the colours: Purple, white, red, black, pink, yellow, brown, blue, turquoise, green and orange.

He picked up a grey shirt and slipped it on. Grey never failed him. Grey was the safe choice. Grey was loyal. When it doubt, go with grey.

Louis was going to be here any minute to pick him up, and then they had planned to picnic at his recording studio.

You know, platonically.

Louis and him had started hanging out a lot and Niall wouldn't stop celebrating it. He and Lucas would act like a couple of cheerleaders every time Harry so much as mentioned that he had plans with Louis for the day.

He secretly liked how much they cared.

A buzz on the doorbell made Harry snap his head in the direction of the sound. He quickly jumped into a pair of trousers and fixed up his hair as he descended the stairs with rushed thumps.

He must have had really bad condition because he was out of breath when he answered the door to Louis.

Louis looked good.

His figure was leaning against the wall next to the door as he let a charming smile paintover his face. He was wearing a blue denim jacket and black slacks.

"Hi Louis," Harry grinned.

Louis stood up straight. "Good afternoon, Harry," he drawled and Harry melted. "Shall we?"

Harry joined Louis outside and closed the door behind him as they climbed into Louis' car.

"I just polished her up this morning," Louis said. Harry nodded, getting comfortable in the passenger seat with his hands joined together on his lap.

They started driving, and Louis rolled down all four windows of the car, the wind giving Harry's hair a life of its own.

"I've been meaning to give you a heads up, but I just couldn't find the time."

"About what?" Harry asked, having to shout to cut through the noise of the wind and the engine.

"We're going to pick up Mark on the way and give him a ride to the airport. But after that, we'll head to our picnic."

"Oh," Harry said. "That's okay."

At least he is going to the airport. That must mean he's going to be far away for at least some time. Preferably for multiple weeks, and hopefully in some foreign country.

Please, let it be Sahara.

"Great," Louis smiled and stepped down harder on the speeder. The car raced through the air and eventually reached a house Harry assumed was Mark's.

"You can stay here," Louis said to Harry as he got out of the car, going to knock on the door of the little house. Harry watched as a woman answered the door, and she and Louis exchanged a few incoherent words. She then disappeared shortly, and when she emerged again, Mark was there too.

Harry's eyes followed them as they started walking towards him and the car.

"Hi Harry," Mark smiled when they came close enough to him.