Thirty One: May

Harry decided to hang around the theme park the whole day to patiently wait for a pink wigged dude with sunglasses. No matter how scorching hot it was and no matter how drenched he was in sweat, he insisted.

Because he was that desperate for love. And for Louis' company that he had grown to love so much.

The park was basically a sea of people, children laughing loudly and couples kissing behind every tree. A flare of hope taunted Harry, thinking maybe today could end up in that for him.

But there was probably like 2% chance of that happening, ever. Louis obviously didn't like him, and he made that clear last night with his stupid 'oh's.

But if friends was what Louis wanted to be with him, Harry sure as hell was not about to turn down the offer. Even that was a rare opportunity.

Harry was leant against a red lamp post, eyes warily watching the new people constantly entering the theme park, in hope to spot Louis.

He did this for a good hour before he caught sight of something that he recognised. A familliar face.

It wasn't Louis - this one was blond. Something about his presence made Harry's skin crawl. Whoever he was, Harry knew he wasn't going to be fond of the revelation.

The man came closer to him and his features became more defined and clear. It got easier to distinct him. His eyes narrowed when he realised the man was Mark.

Before he could gather his thoughts around the fact that Mark was here, Harry's attention was grabbed by a head of neon pink punk hair. As the hair made its way through the crowd of people and farther into the park, Harry saw the big dark sunglasses that covered about half his face.

He quickly approached the person. "Louis?"

"Harry," Louis took off his sunglasses for a brief moment, giving him a charming smile. "You found Wally."

Harry laughed, "it wasn't hard. No one else here has hair that pink."

"True." Louis put on his sunglasses again.

"You look ridiculous," Harry couldn't stop smiling.

"I make a fabulous punk. Be quiet if you want me to buy you free, blue cotton candy."

That made Harry's mouth clamp shut. Louis laughed, he wrapped an arm around Harry's lower back and lead him to the first amusement.

"Have you been waiting long?" Louis asked.

Let's see, from 8AM to 12PM. That's four hours.

Well, 'long' is a matter of relativity.

"No."

"Good." Louis smiled and it was hard to take him seriously when his neon green leather pants that reached him to his calves creaked every time he took a step in them.

Harry wasn't complaining, though, because it made him less nervous and more relaxed around him, knowing Louis was literally in a clown suit. Nothing could embarrass Harry when Louis looked like that.

Louis still managed to look confident while in the dumb costume, which made him so much more attractive.

They stopped in their steps as they stood in queue to the roller coaster. Harry was frozen, anxiety crippling through him. He hated roller coasters. But he didn't want Louis to think he was lame, so he had to make it through at least the first amusement.

"You're not nervous, are you?" Louis asked, his soothing hand flattening over the curve of Harry's back.

"No. Of course not. I do this all the time. And I mean, aaaall the time. Roller coasters aren't scary," Harry blurted.