Bonus Chapter: Niall and Lucas find out

From you
To Niall and Lucas
Sent 11:03AM
i'm dating louis☺️

He leaned back in his seat on the sofa and waited for the storm of a reaction he knew he was going to receive in less than a minute. He took a sip of the tea he had just made for himself, smiling content.

"What are you all smiley about? Did you get laid or something? Actually don't tell me, I don't wish to know," Gemma said next to him, quickly returning her attention back on the telly.

Harry snickered at the sheer disgust scrunched up on her face, "I kissed Louis."

"You what?" the cracking sounds from Gemma turning her neck so abruptly was concerningly loud. Harry cringed, scared she'd broke it.

Gemma was unbothered, though. She just looked at him with wide eyes, lips parted at what he'd just said. 

"And we're dating," Harry added.

Then her expression adapted into a bored one, "oh you're joking. Alright, very nice. You got me," she got up and left the living room area before Harry could even open his mouth and tell her she was wrong.

He was about to yell out that he wasn't joking, but he was distracted by the buzz of his phone. He picked it up, smiling when he saw that it was a message from the group chat.

From Niall
To you and Lucas
Received 11:05AM
Tomlinson?

Not even a second later, a text from Lucas appeared on the screen.

From Lucas
To you and Niall
Received 11:05
no, vuitton

Harry laughed quietly to himself, looking down at his phone showing the conversation.

From Niall
To you and Lucas
Received 11:05
ASAKDNDNSJWJWJANDNN IN COMIBG OCER

About three seconds later he heard banging on the front door. Harry walked over, still laughing as he opened the door. Lucas and Niall fell inside, both looking like they were just told that Santa actually does exist.

Harry laughed at the bewildered look on their faces, "hi."

Niall shoved him against the closed door, spitting when he babbled, "How long? When? How did it happen? You better get over on that sofa and spill all the deets, right now."

"Babe, chill my man," Lucas laughed and placed a hand on Niall's trembling shoulder. "I'd listen if I were you, though, Harry."

Harry ripped himself free of Niall's seize and walked back to sit on the sofa. Niall and Lucas followed him, they turned off the telly and stared at Harry expectantly.

"Do you want to know how it happened?" Harry asked.

Niall looked like he was trying to contain himself for blowing a punch to Harry's jaw, "yeah!?"

"Okay okay," Harry put his hands up in defense. He smiled when he thought back to what had happened only two days ago, the memory still fresh and fragile.

He started explaining all the details from Louis promising him a picnic at the studio to Mark suddenly tagging along.

"What a manipulative bitch," Lucas stated dryly when Harry had described the way Mark snaked his way into the picnic date.

"I knew there was something fishy about Mark," Niall supplied.

"Can I continue?"

"Yes, yes, continue, please!" They both chanted, struggling to sit still.

"So anyway, I, being devastated, got up and walked away."

"As you should."

"Shhh," Lucas spat.

"And I cried to myself on this big rock I found. Poor me - it was tragic - anyway, so then I heard footsteps, right?"

"Right!"

Harry continued slowly, "And I look down and see Louis' vans standing in front of me." He bit his lip, eyes going over his two best friends' reactions.

Niall let out a squeak, clutching both Lucas' and Harry's hand in his own.

"And he's all like 'oh what's wrong?' and I'm all like 'go away I'm fine' and then before I know it he's confessing his feelings and kissing me!"

Lucas moaned and Harry pretended he didn't just hear that.

"Oh god, how was the kiss, we need details, Harry, details," Niall made big gestures, motioning around with his arms.

Harry blushed, crossing his leg over the other, "The kiss was soft. And delicate. He just sort of, y'know, moved in between my legs, and his hands were on my waist when he kissed me. It was unbelievable!" He finished.

Both Niall and Lucas' eyes were currently wider than an animé character's, their mouths hung open like two fish. Niall looked like he could barely conceal his delight and excitement.

He laughed, amused. "Are you going to say anything, or?"

Niall sighed dreamily and his eyes rolled back, "oh."

Lucas suddenly got up and disappeared into the kitchen. Shortly after he returned with a bottle of red wine in his hand. He opened it with a pop and divided it into three different wine glasses. "This deserves a celebration."

Niall snatched the glass out of Lucas' hand, bringing it up. "I'd like to make a toast. Or, well, it's more of a statement. And the statement is that Larry is real."

Lucas grunted in agreement, "to Larry!" he said and let the wine flow down his throat.

"To Larry," Niall echoed and chugged his own wine down.

Harry poured some wine down his own throat and chuckled. "You guys are so weird." He watched as Lucas started to dance in front of his mum and Harry had to avert his gaze because oh my god.

He felt the sofa shift and looked to see Niall moving closer to him.

"Harry." Niall looked dead serious. "If you haven't caught on, you dating Louis is very important to me. I have always been rooting for you two, since day one. So listen, I need you to tell me every single thing that happens in your relationship, got it? Every single thing. Every kiss, every date, every cuddle, every shalalala - everything."

Harry was taken aback, "well, I can't promise I'll tell you everyth-"

The warning look Niall sent him made him clamp his mouth shut. "I mean. I promise I'll tell you every single bit, Niall."

"Good lad," Niall grinned. He pulled Harry into a warm hug, "congratulations, cringy romantic. You finally got your famous simp. I love you, Har."

"I love you too," Harry laughed and wrapped his arms around Niall. He sighed in gratitude for having the most amazing best friend.

They collectively sat on the sofa and watched Lucas and his awful dance moves, living absorbed in his own planet.