Part one༒

Holy fuck. It's the day. I'm a stressing mess rn. I've got to be there in two hours. Although, I'd acted so many times before this, in so much famous films and series, this was different. Not one because I was with thee SCARLETT FUCKING JOHANSSON, but also just the whole fucking cast, and we can't forget about Lizzie- she's fucking gorgeous, her and Scarlett are like- unbelievably hot. Two it's marvel. Come on it's like one of the biggest platforms in the world.

___________
Okay hair was done ✔️

___________Okay hair was done ✔️

Outfit done ✔️

just a simple look for now

just a simple look for now. I didn't wanna go full out because like just no-

Everything else was done the last thing I needed to do was get the fuck in my car and drive.

____________

I'd only moved into New York about a week ago( just for set). 
Driving through the streets of new York was fucking hell-
Growing up in England is way different to growing up in America. We drive and the whole other side of the road, so it's fucking confusing, buttt I get through it.

About 10 minutes later I'd made my way to set, to be bumping into rdj as he was making his way in.

" y/n johnson" rdj smiled
" I'm here and still can't believe it" I replied
" y/n, come on now. You played in one of the worlds most famous movies and your surprised to see me" rdj said sarcastically.
" ironic huh" I said making our way to the others

______

Rdj went somewhere else and I made my way to my trailer. It's quite big for a trailer, but I wasn't complaining. I put my stuff where I wanted it and made my way back out.

I made my way out the door before seeing the person I wanted to meet most. Scarlett johansson.

" oh hey y/n" she said catching my eye while walking over.
" or should I say Ms.Womaniser" she said winking.
" hmm. That's what people say huh" I replied smirking.
" I mean come on you're drop dead gorgeous" scarlett said admiring me.
" no way you just called me gorgeous. Am I dreaming? What the fuck. Have you seen yourself.
You're like the one of the worlds most prettiest women in the world. Man I'm having a fangirl moment right now" I blurted out.

Scarletts eyes widened when I said that but she was grinning hard at the same time.
" y/n what do you mean your having a fan girl moment are you crazy? The movies you play in is amazing your such a good actor and I'm very happy that your joining the marvel universe, which I'm also happy about because that means I get to know you better" Scarlett said laying her hand on my shoulder.

" why don't we go for coffee at break" Scarlett suggested
" okay. Yes. Definitely. Should I meet you at your trailer?" I said still in shock.
Scarlett nodded before making her way to set and soon after so did I.

Heyyy. It's me again with a Lizzie x fem reader. She hasn't met Lizzie yet but she will soon. Also I'll still be posting to my other one " soulmates- Nat x fem reader"