Part eleven༒

You went around to Lizzies side of the car and helped her out.
" Lizzie keep the blindfold on" you spoke making your way into the restaurant.
You carried her up the steps and then through the doors.
You slowly take it off her eyes and her mouth drops.

Her eyes trace the area in shock noticing there's not a person in sight except the people that work there

"Y/n. You didn't have too" she said wrapping her arms around your neck.
" I did. It's been a handful over the last few days. I wanted to get away for a few hours with each other."
She kissed you passionately and bit your lip parting from the kiss.
" you better of not bought the place out though. Is that why no one is here" she smiled.
" that's exactly what I done" you smirked and Lizzies smile dropped into a more serious look.
" y/n— baby I'm not worth your money. It would've been fi—"
" don't ever say your not worth anything of me because your worth everything of me Lizzie and I love you so let's enjoy this fine moment of the night and then go back to set"
She leaned and kissed you over the table.

A couple hours had passed and you payed the bill and thanked the workers and manager.

" thankyou for the best night of my life" Lizzie said walking out with her hand in yours.

You snapped a quick picture with her captioned.
'Thankyou for the best night of my life'

Soon after Lizzie reposted it to her story saying
' no, THANK YOU for the best night of my life'

You both hopped in the car and drove back to the where the interview was set to meet the others for the next interview.

_______

" your okay right, I've got you. The kiss um- we will figure something out—"
" it's fine. We've been dating for nearly 4 months if they find out it's fine. As long as I'm with you it's okay" Lizzie smiled and wrapped her arms around your waist.
The others came backstage and you pulled lizzie closer.
" so.. you two sharing kisses in public huh" evans smirked.
" I- yes"
Lizzie smiled " I mean we are dating Chris. Maybe just maybe we will admit it- I'm not sure people can be well- you know"
" yeah I kno-"
" wait you two! Since when!?" Rdj blurted.
" nearly 4 months" you smiled.
" you owe me 40 Downey" Scarlett shouted walking in.
" you two really bet on our relationship" you laughed.

You all got prepared and made your way in to the interview.
You all made an entrance of course.
All the women got let first, you flicked your collar and brushed your shoulders, Lizzie strutted and waved, Scarlett wiggled her shoulders and then strutted in, Rdj done the peace sign, evans done the soldier signal and hemsworth fixed his suit.

You and Lizzie sat next to each other along with Scarlett and then Rdj, evans and hemsworth on the back..

Sorry this is shortish I'll finish it in a different part. I have school tmr and it's like 2 am here soo I'll try update tomorrow or the next day